The proliferation and ease of home DNA test kits - siblings finding out they're not related

My sister is real into this DNA testing stuff and she tested everyone in my family that she could. It turned out that one of my grandmothers did a whole lot of running around on my grandfather. And I do mean a whole lot.

I have an uncle that is like a foot taller than all my uncles lol

Men don't trick women into raising other women's kids though.

This thread is about women being whores, bud.

When did the term whore ever have an implication about kids?

Are you suggesting the biological father of these usually believed they where in a comitted relationship?

Men can be whores, women can be whores.

I'm not undermining the point of the thread, I'm undermining your point.

When did the term whore ever have an implication about kids?

Are you suggesting the biological father of these usually believed they where in a comitted relationship?

Men can be whores, women can be whores.

I'm not undermining the point of the thread, I'm undermining your point.
I wonder if on the Martha Stewart forums some woman is like, "No, Karen , men are pigs too".

Ok, I just found out that in France, if you are the mother and you want to do a paternity test on your child, then it's OK.

If you are the child, and you want to do a paternity test on your father to see if he is yours biologically, that is OK.

But if you are the father, and you want to do a paternity test on the kid to see if he/she is yours or not, that is ILLEGAL.

Lol, smh.

Imagine that you find out your super hot little sister is not related to you. Or your super hot big sister for that matter. I can think of several positions.......I mean ways I might express my displeasure with the situation.

LOL
I’ll bet that withing 2 years these companies, or the technology they’re using, will be commonly known as frauds. The information they’re claiming to provide is complete bullshit.

I have a uncle who is not actually my uncle. Turns out he was my great aunts. Mind you this was rural Ireland so the choice was my grandparents pretending he was theirs or my great aunt would have been sent to the nuns and that wouldn’t have turned out good for mother or child. He was told the truth when he was 18. Kinda different to the other scenarios in the thread but hey

Maury Povich style drama, and willingly give the government means to identify you.....sounds legit. Where do I sign?

Imagine all the guys high fiving each other as they find out ‘their kids’ aren’t theirs!!!

No alimony/child care/support!!!

Woohoo!!!

I found out my heritage is different than I thought it was.

Imagine all the guys high fiving each other as they find out ‘their kids’ aren’t theirs!!!

No alimony/child care/support!!!

Woohoo!!!

Pretty sure there've been cases where dudes prove they're not the biological father, but then they're ordered to keep paying child support anyway. I think it's like once you've invested a certain amount of money into a kid then legally you're considered the father / a father

Lesson being - fake your fucken death bros

Last edited:
Pretty sure there've been cases where dudes prove they're not the biological father, but then they're ordered to keep paying child support anyway. I think it's like once you've invested a certain amount of money into a kid then legally you're considered the father / a father

Lessen being - fake your fucken death bros
You should try one of these tests.

Prove once and for all that you are Asian!

Back