The proof's in the pudding

Its a weird one for sure. My dad used to say " you'd bitch if you were hung with a new rope" when I would complain about something. I never got that one either

Yeah, that’s weird. Of course you would bitch. Someone is killing you. Never heard that before.

The one always use is “if I gave you a brick of solid gold you would bitch about how heavy it is.” I made that one up.

There's a bunch that come from falconry. "Under my thumb" and "wrapped around my little finger" refer to control because those are 2 ways you control a falcon. There's more but I forget.

Have you ever put your dick in some pudding? The truth is out there.

If a gurl tells you that, it means she can make you nut with a bj. Amateur ...

200.gif

I was genuinely curious what this thread was going to be about,

am not disappoint.

Not really a big pudding fan. Although, on occasion, I will get one of those little 4 packs of butterscotch pudding at the grocery store. I like butterscotch. You know what I hate? Tapioca pudding. Fuckin gross.

You won't know until you try it, or the end result is what matters. All pudding looks the same, but you dont know if it's good unless you taste it.

Not really a big pudding fan. Although, on occasion, I will get one of those little 4 packs of butterscotch pudding at the grocery store. I like butterscotch. You know what I hate? Tapioca pudding. Fuckin gross.
I used to like butterscotch pudding. A lifetime ago. When I was in primary I was eating a butterscotch pudding, one of the boys walked by and spit in it. For some reason I didn’t believe him, and went on to eat it.

He really had spit in it tho :( Ruined me for life.

I used to like butterscotch pudding. A lifetime ago. When I was in primary I was eating a butterscotch pudding, one of the boys walked by and spit in it. For some reason I didn’t believe him, and went on to eat it.

He really had spit in it tho :( Ruined me for life.
<{yearp}>

When i was a small child i had to pour medicine capsules into my Jello Pudding because i couldn't swallow pills..

When i was a small child i had to pour medicine capsules into my Jello Pudding because i couldn't swallow pills..
Lol I’ve been thinking of taking my meds that way. My grandmother did. Why can’t I lol

Back