THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on episode 9 or 10. This is minor, but I thought it was stupid of Curtis to ..
Tell Lewis about how O'Connor is actually a fake. He saw first hand how unhinged Lewis was, I mean what did he expect to happen?
he thought he could bring him back...get him to stop following that hate mongerer.
.instead it failed...but curt was always trying to help

Holy fuck
That kid shanked fatboy stolen valour something fierce. He was bound to snap. Someone should have given that kid some weed.

That spook's wife is so gd hot I don't know what it is about her but jesus christ.

MILF level: over 9,000:)

Micro's wife, Bandage Boobs and Karen. One thing this series didn't lack was eye-candy:D

Ok, Bernthals idiosyncrasies are fucking killing me and ive seen tgen first in the walking dead.

-invisible lat syndrome
-his mean mugging (pouting)
-he cant maintain eye contact
-the forced, deep battle cries

Bern, man, we love youre doing the best out of what weve had, but god damn, if ANY of the predecessors had the role in this show, theyd be a much more awesone fit.

So about the ending...
Is he just back to being Frank Castle? Like, all the vets at the meeting know he's The Punisher and he's just walking around free? The Homeland director says "Pete Castiglione is a free man" but his fucking picture was EVERYWHERE. People know who Frank Castle is.
Also, really cool of Agent Madani to not hassle Frank over murdering her partner. She was right to be mad at Billy for killing her other partner, but Frank was just following orders so he's all good.

Watched it whole finally, it was great, great acting and the story developed smooth, sure there is a couple of things here and there, like the 60lbs chick with the hot bod that is supposed to be a seasoned military veteran, the ending where they wiped his record clean was of course bullshit, the punisher always is underground because everyone knows how he looks like and he has enemies everywhere.

aside all the stupid shit they added it was pretty solid, hoping the next season they add the Barracuda story, one of my favourites

Medani is excruciating to watch try to act. I can’t stand her.

Medani is excruciating to watch try to act. I can’t stand her.

She's bae <3

latest

Ok, Bernthals idiosyncrasies are fucking killing me and ive seen tgen first in the walking dead.

-invisible lat syndrome

Bern, man, we love youre doing the best out of what weve had, but god damn, if ANY of the predecessors had the role in this show, theyd be a much more awesone fit.

I think it's hilarious how he aggressively looks left-and-right every time the camera zooms in on him.

-invisible lat syndrome

Lmao I always thought it looked like he smelled a bad fart

Love that they let things get a little graphic it adds alot to scenes like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back