The right is eating itself. Paul Ryan Roast Trump.

There is no negotiating with NK. There never has been.

Read through this excellent article (everyone should), you'll see a very clear pattern emerge. We can not continue to follow this same path.

Here's the difference now, NK's are reaching out to republican think tanks to "help them figure out Trump". We finally have a guy that doesn't shake in his boots at NK sabre rattling. Instead, he sabre rattles twice as loud. They can't figure out why their same old tactics aren't working.

The reality of the NK situation, isn't pretty. They have nukes, had em a long time. There is no stopping their program. We can only, punk them on the world stage, letting everyone know they're all talk and no action. Cripple their country with sanctions until some man who is starving to death with nothing else to lose, takes the shot.

The wild card is China. How much pressure are they willing to put on, we'll have to wait and see.

But if you think inviting them to the table for "constructive talks" for the 50th time is going to work...

Still you don't get it. Whatever his policy was on NK, he's screwed his own diplomatic corps. In doing so he then did nothing but sabre rattle himself.
If the US now does nothing and instead wants to negotiate further sanctions through the Chinese, Trump has shot his administration in the foot on foreign policy.
Now he has to get rid of Tillerson, formulate a cohesive position and either work out the policy divisions amongst his staff or replace them.
So far though, he's demonstrated no ability to do that.

Many of us who voted Trump aren't fans of guys like Ryan and McCain.

Ryan creeps me out.
How ironic.

Ryan and McCain have actually read and know the Bible.

Still you don't get it. Whatever his policy was on NK, he's screwed his own diplomatic corps. In doing so he then did nothing but sabre rattle himself.
If the US now does nothing and instead wants to negotiate further sanctions through the Chinese, Trump has shot his administration in the foot on foreign policy.
Now he has to get rid of Tillerson, formulate a cohesive position and either work out the policy divisions amongst his staff or replace them.
So far though, he's demonstrated no ability to do that.

First off, what are you suggesting to be negotiated?

Of course Tillerson has to play the role, but do you really think, he thinks anything will come of it? If he's not there playing that role, than it looks like we don't want to negotiate.

These are not stupid people. Did you read through the link I sent you? I assure you, they know all of that. They know the NK pattern, they're going to force a change.

If your point was correct, china wouldn't currently be putting more pressure on NK than ever.

First off, what are you suggesting to be negotiated?

Of course Tillerson has to play the role, but do you really think, he thinks anything will come of it? If he's not there playing that role, than it looks like we don't want to negotiate.

These are not stupid people. Did you read through the link I sent you? I assure you, they know all of that. They know the NK pattern, they're going to force a change.

If your point was correct, china wouldn't currently be putting more pressure on NK than ever.

Tillerson's position is now too compromised. It's clear he isn't properly representative of the President or his intentions, which of course effects his ability to negotiate not only with respect to NK.
China is pursuing their own interests in the pressure they place on NK, if the US wants more they'll need to negotiate it with China.
You didn't send me a link or post one. Although you don't seem to have read through mine.

CNN does a round table discussion concerning a roast of Trump?

{<diva}

Good god he is under their skin.

<{hughesimpress}>

People like to expand their business and make more money, for that they need more workers and equipment.

As far regulation i prefer also clean air and water, and by that should not penalize manufacturing industry. Its require to developed better use of clean process.
Yes they do, but changing the tax rate from current levels doesn’t make businesses expand (for the vast majority). It just gives its owners more money.

And I couldn’t disagree more. We should absolutely penalize companies that pollute. Why should we compromise our clean air and water and other natural resources for their profits?

He's gonna release the JFK files. Right is gonna hate that

Wants better relationship with Russia. Right hates that

Out of CAFTA. Right hated that

Against NAFTA. Right hates that

Back when I watched TV I always thought Trump was Liberal. Never seemed to care about sex, color, gay, straight. Cared a lot about brand.

Back when I watched TV I always thought Trump was Liberal. Never seemed to care about sex, color, gay, straight. Cared a lot about brand.
I think it's still that way, except that whereas I was unconcerned about Donny Moscow's positions, he's surrounded himself with agenda driven issues people and it's just as bad as if he himself held those positions.

Tillerson's position is now too compromised. It's clear he isn't properly representative of the President or his intentions, which of course effects his ability to negotiate not only with respect to NK.
China is pursuing their own interests in the pressure they place on NK, if the US wants more they'll need to negotiate it with China.
You didn't send me a link or post one. Although you don't seem to have read through mine.

An excellent read.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

What's happening right now is NK 101.

I think it's still that way, except that whereas I was unconcerned about Donny Moscow's positions, he's surrounded himself with agenda driven issues people and it's just as bad as if he himself held those positions.

The final picture is a bit blurry... did he get 1/3 of his cabinet yet?

Hi, my whole family was democrats then.

Care to guess how we vote now?
So your feels over actually looking at policy ...... typical republican these days

Today's Republican

Fiscal conservative : no
Small government: no (selective)
Personal freedoms :no (selective)
Personal accountability: no
Religious freedom: no

The things I used to respect about conservatives are gone .

This is an interesting article which ties in imo

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-02-25/got-authoritarian-streak-study-says-odds-are-youre-trump

would you like to watch a video of bill clinton talking about immigration?

Who is it thats new to politics? lol...

Clinton was a Centrist possibly slightly to the right remind me about Reagan's policy on immigration was....i remember something what amnesty

Oh, I know he's popular with white, working class voters.
...but the idea that he actually represents them in any way is just hilarious.

Man I could have sworn it was a democratic republic and that is who the people chose over having a woman that was riding a man's coattails

Back