The rise of the far right across Europe and North America

the far right used to be called center leaning democrats.

tenor.gif

Because it's an idiotic leading question. Your leap in logic is anything but. If you're not 1, you must be 100 is what you're implying, whether you admit it or not, and it's right out of kindergarten.

You have it exactly backwards. The question I am asking will establish an actual political spectrum which can then be either agreed upon or rejected.

Holy hell. Fine what is left wing In your book? Anything you like?

I said most left-leaning.

I could have also worded it least right-wing.

You laughed at the idea that Trump was "far right-wing" so I'm trying to establish how "far" your "far" is.

Is that Varg Vikerness from the band Mayhem? I'm not really a fan of black metal, but his story is interesting. He went to prison for burring churches an killing one of his band mates. He was also caught with weapons and explosives when he was on an exodus from prison. He was locked up for a total of 14 years.

I like metal but Mayhem is too over the top for me. Here is some of his work...

Is that Varg Vikerness from the band Mayhem? I'm not really a fan of black metal, but his story is interesting. He went to prison for burring churches an killing one of his band mates. He was also caught with weapons and explosives when he was on an exodus from prison. He was locked up for a total of 14 years.

the band was burzum. the guy he killed was in the band mayhen. i don't think burzum is in the video you posted. but the rest of your post is pretty accurate. think he served the full 21 years, though.

the band was burzum. the guy he killed was in the band mayhen. but the rest of your post is pretty accurate. think he served the full 21 years, though.

You're right it was 21 years.

Last edited:
I said most left-leaning.

I could have also worded it least right-wing.

You laughed at the idea that Trump was "far right-wing" so I'm trying to establish how "far" your "far" is.
Ditto

Your ability to articulate your thoughts clearly might be beyond you.

I asked a very simple question. The fact that posters like you have spent more time trying to criticize the question than answer it speaks volumes.

Gotta remember anybody right of Justin “the ballerina” Trudeau n Bernie “the big cuck” sanders Is far right

This post is emblematic of the level of discourse of the modern right-of-center.

The Rise is bigger on the European continent. So my question is when do you think in your opinion it will finally explod and reach there final goals meaning taking over Europe completely.

1. Austria is already fallen to them and who is next and how many years will it take for them to completely take over Europe? according to your prediction.

2. They are already favourites to win next Elections in Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Sweden.

3. The remaining will probably also join them which is Norway, UK, France and Belgium.

It's not anymore a matter of will they come to power? but it's rather when will they complete the full circle and come to power completely
No for France. The puppet masters Attali, Minc, Drahi (who all happen to be jewish) placed the new President Macron and it destroyed politically our Far-Right. It is in pieces now.

leftist policies cost too much money. ask the soon to be bankrupt sweden.

Standard and Poor, Moody and Fitch all give Sweden a AAA credit rating. Sweden is also running a budget surplus of over 7 billion Krona.

But don't let the facts ruin a good story.

this should give you better insight as to his motives for killing Euronymous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back