Movies The Rock (1996) is secretly a James Bond film

Damn, that dude put a lot of work into that.

change1.jpg

Yeah, I don't understand why they don't do multiple Bond films during the same timeframe. You could have the main Bond movies (which is whatever is current, like with Craig), and then they could do other stuff too during alternating years. Like I've always wanted to see Brosnan come back for 1-2 more as an old man Bond, showing what happened to him 10-20 years later. I would flip out for one last Brosnan Bond. (Which is kinda funny because I only really like GoldenEye from him)
All the more reason he should get a 007 “Logan” film. I loved his Bond. He was so charismatic and charming but there was also something really cold about him. He never seemed to think twice about brutally killing a henchman. His movies just weren’t that great. Should get a redemption.

All the more reason he should get a 007 “Logan” film. I loved his Bond. He was so charismatic and charming but there was also something really cold about him. He never seemed to think twice about brutally killing a henchman. His movies just weren’t that great. Should get a redemption.

The Character needs a competent director and not a go a campy Style Brosnan us a talented actor but his Bond Films suffered from poor direction

There's also a theory that Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State (1998) and The Conversation (1973) are the same character.

I didnt watch the video. But you can spinn shit in whatever direction you want. If you take your time.

I remember the youtuber "Nintendo nerd" did a thing with a number. Like in the Jim Carrey movie 23. He took a number and made it look like it was a theme in a game.

My point: the rock is not a James Bond movie. But a nerd could nerd it into being that.

I didnt watch the video.

the rock is not a James Bond movie.

0A_FWG.gif

Yeah, it's not literally a James Bond movie. But all the pieces are there to make it fit if you wanted to. And you don't even have to work for it. It's that blatant.

0A_FWG.gif

Yeah, it's not literally a James Bond movie. But all the pieces are there to make it fit if you wanted to. And you don't even have to work for it. It's that blatant.

Are there any more pieces, other than the one line of him saying he was ex-British Intelligence, and revelations that he knows a bunch of government secrets? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea, but I don't know if it was all that intentional. If it wasn't Sean Connery in the role, I don't think those details would've changed all that much.

Are there any more pieces, other than the one line of him saying he was ex-British Intelligence, and revelations that he knows a bunch of government secrets? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea, but I don't know if it was all that intentional. If it wasn't Sean Connery in the role, I don't think those details would've changed all that much.
I think once Connery was cast Bay couldn't resist throwing in some extra winks and nods. The final result makes The Rock an easy unofficial Bond film. As for exactly what they all are, I'd have to watch the video again to tell you as it's been some time. Which I'll probably do here real soon because it was a good video.

Whatch the video, the details are hard to argue with.

Back