The Sad Part if Leech Wins

Regardless it’s still a large platform for leech. Unless you’re a dedicated fan you probably don’t know who this guy is. This is a pretty good opportunity for him. And certainly, a strong finish could send his stock sky rocketing. But yes, I expect “HAJAHAHA HE WAS ALWAYS SHIT” to be the statement of the day if khamzat fails.
I think the thing he is most known for is the eye gouge.
Atleast if he wins that will no longer be the main thing he is known for lol.
jake-matthews-li-jingliang-eye-gouge-ufc-221-video.jpg

This community is fueled by hatred, not love. So yes you are correct in your assesment of the situation at hand.

What sucks if Leech wins (pun intended), is that most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss.

The haters will come out of the woodwork and call him overrated. They'll celebrate the derailing of his hype train as if they took it off the tracks themselves.

The fans will make excuses, but most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss rather than Leech's victory.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but this is how it seems to go in these situations. Hopefully if Leech pulls this off, he gets the credit he deserves.
Of course he will get the credit too. He was a fan favorite before this.

This fight allowed Leech some exposure. His gameplan is pretty much as expected. I think he mentioned he was going to try to KO Khamzat and Khamzat is going to try to take him down. I don't think he is worried about getting submitted because he didn't talk about it. The sad thing is that he mentioned that even if he wins; he hopes to move up one space in the rankings but he doubts it because Khamzat is unranked.

This is just a weird fight to me. I think it's an interesting matchup, but this reminds me of the ones ya see on paper that you're just like..... meh this could be a slow burn fight. I hope it delivers for the viewers. I just don't know where this fight is gonna go. It puzzles me.
<{hfved}>

This is just a weird fight to me. I think it's an interesting matchup, but this reminds me of the ones ya see on paper that you're just like..... meh this could be a slow burn fight. I hope it delivers for the viewers. I just don't know where this fight is gonna go. It puzzles me.
<{hfved}>

Bro Leech and Khamzat have power. Both them are ballsy mofos that push forward too.
Think is gonna be a helluva fight and neither guy will give in to easy. Even if Khamzat smothers leach for a round. He will come back even harder the next round.

After the Peter/Cory fight, this is my 2nd fight im most excited for

The sherdog masses hyped khazmat to comical levels like they did with Sage and Perry. It's only natural that if he fails tomorrow, the push back will be equal to the push.

But I agree Li is legit and Khazmat has a few questionable variables against him; namely the weight cut struggle today coupled with the possibility covid really did damage his cardiovascular system. The betting line is pretty tempting for Li if you have money to lose
idk if I would call it weight struggles, he was only over by half a pound. Just simple water fluctuation in the body can cause that.

Did he hold the towel and cause the scale to say 166? yes. but he then weighed again at 171.

I do agree with the covid damage, that could really affect a guy like Khamzat who puts on a heavy pressure style.

This isnt boxing a loss does not hold back a fighter career.

It’s all part of the game unfortunately. Most people here celebrate the loss of a fighter because of the ridiculous fan base and not the fighter themselves.

If the leech wins it will be by exploiting khamzat's almost nonexistent standup defense, go watch his fight vs Ikram. He did knock him out but just watch what he is like when he can't get the takedown. Now Ikram is dagistani and trained by Abdulmanap (yeah khabib's dad) so his tdd is obviously no joke. However this does show that when Khamzat can't get a dominant position on the ground he wants to stand and bang, he won that one vs Ikram through sheer power and good timing, but his defense was really poor.

If the leech exposes him this fight it will actually improve his championship chances because he will see the holes in his game, because if he cant take ikram down he certainly isnt taking down Kamaru, and then he will actually need to be able to stand and fight responsibly.

He ain't winning, unless Chimaev is too overconfident. i.e. No need for Chimaeve to stand and trade with a guy who can't stop his takedowns, etc. Just be patient, mix things up, eventually wear him down, then go for big shots standing or finish on the ground. "Easy" victory if he does.

What sucks if Leech wins (pun intended), is that most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss.

The haters will come out of the woodwork and call him overrated. They'll celebrate the derailing of his hype train as if they took it off the tracks themselves.

The fans will make excuses, but most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss rather than Leech's victory.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but this is how it seems to go in these situations. Hopefully if Leech pulls this off, he gets the credit he deserves.

Leach has an A-level highlight reel.

Don’t know if he is contender material yet, but he is legit….

Hoping he makes it even better tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back