The Satanic Temple sues Netflix for $150 million for using a statue of a demon god in 'The Chilling

How Hollywood deals with religion:

Christianity/Catholicism = mocked all out
Judaism = case by case
Islam = untouchable
Satanism = “oh we did? We’re sorry. Here’s a couple millions of dollars. Again, we’re sorry.”

How Hollywood deals with religion:

Christianity/Catholicism = mocked all out
Judaism = case by case
Islam = untouchable
Satanism = “oh we did? We’re sorry. Here’s a couple millions of dollars. Again, we’re sorry.”

Maybe Hollywood and Satan are allies?

I always saw the satanic temple as a satirical religion, specifically against christianity's fear of satan. Are they for real? Could be publicity for the statue to bring attention to themselves.

@MusterX, have you seen this show?

I watched it -- I actually thought it was supposed to be a darker version of Bewitched (lol!) instead of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Anywho, pretty dark and disturbing.

@MusterX, have you seen this show?

I watched it -- I actually thought it was supposed to be a darker version of Bewitched (lol!) instead of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Anywho, pretty dark and disturbing.

I have not seen it yet but I read somewhere that it was filled with satanic symbology and much darker than the original show it is based on.

I have not seen it yet but I read somewhere that it was filled with satanic symbology and much darker than the original show it is based on.

Yeah, like authentic stuff. Let me know what you think if you check it out (it was a pretty good show ftiw)

Can someone explain to me where the amount comes from? Like why is it 150 mil? That's how much damage netflix caused their religion? I never understood that shit.
Emotional distress

Yeah, like authentic stuff. Let me know what you think if you check it out (it was a pretty good show ftiw)

I put it on my watch list, says 1 part, is it not a season format?

lmfao

Since when are they so sensitive?

Back