The sleeping Conor chain is gross and an embarrassment to MMA

I agree, I think as Roman Catholics we don’t take the desecration of statues/images lightly, the protestants would burn an effigy of the pope yearly. I guarantee you people cheering this on are from other backgrounds.
You’re wrong as usual. I’m RC, myself. This doesn’t fall under the 10 commandments. Now you’re reaching so far out there it’s laughable. You really need professional help.

Why don’t you go read the 10 commandments. And let us know how many you and hero have broken, or likely broken.

I know Shertards like making shoops of knocked out fighters and like to make fun of them, but actually parading around a physical figurine of a fighter like that is just poor taste on Dustin’s part, almost everyone has losses on their record. Its like that troll who called Curtis Blaydes to make fun of him for being knocked out, very low class. But I don’t even like shoop culture so maybe it’s just me.

The guy who inspired that chain is gross and embarrassing to MMA.

Imagine caring more about a silly chain than a guy threatening to kill an opponent's wife and kids.

Looking for TS's thread complaining about the same thing over Conor's trash talk...brb

Of course it is.. but he kinda set himself up for it so.

I know Shertards like making shoops of knocked out fighters and like to make fun of them, but actually parading around a physical figurine of a fighter like that is just poor taste on Dustin’s part, almost everyone has losses on their record. Its like that troll who called Curtis Blaydes to make fun of him for being knocked out, very low class. But I don’t even like shoop culture so maybe it’s just me.

CiuL.gif

HarmfulNearKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

images

why I'm going to feel bad for a guy who raped a girl, talks bad about children, disrespects women, makes death threats and beats up old people.

I don't feel sorry for crazy people, Dustin should have stepped on his neck while he was on the ground.

Looking for TS's thread complaining about the same thing over Conor's trash talk...brb
images

It's not just trash talk, Connor is a psychopath who turned out to be a Fighter his personality is real.

in the bus thing there could have been deaths, if the Russians get off the bus, things get ugly.

Except Conor never threatened to kill children, show me the evidence. If you can’t you’re violating terms of service with fighter bashing/spreading false information.

I think he put up a pic of Dustin and his kid and said something like "I'm going to get you in your sleep"

You must be a special kind of stupid for putting this on Dustin when he had absolutely NOTHING to do with this.
He got this from Jake Paul, who is doing this for show. And he is not even keeping the chain, he is auctioning it for his cause, which is a good deed as well.

So please stop crying, and go complain to Jake, who is the one who made the chain in the first place... or even better, go cry to Dana, maybe he will do something to protect Conor from the shame.

images

It's not just trash talk, Connor is a psychopath who turned out to be a Fighter his personality is real.

in the bus thing there could have been deaths, if the Russians get off the bus, things get ugly.

D@mn right. Imagine what would've happen if the Russian contingent were able to spill their way out of the bus that day. Could have been the end of the UFC.

<DCrying>
Deserves it.

I thought accusations of multiple women being beaten and anally raped + assaulting the elderly on camera + fight fixing refs and setting the record for cheating in cage + threatening to murder someone's family in their sleep + a multi-billion dollar promotion plugging his criminal behavior to promote fights was "gross and an embarassment to MMA"

A joke of a necklace/keychain/whatever this is... not so much.

MMA fighters are the most desperate Athletes maybe ever . They will entertain anything and everything.None of them carry themselves like athletes more like “for hire”. Brendan Schaub and josh Thomson has alluded to Dana fucking fighters wife. I bet u can get some of these guys to play a clown at ur kids party

I love how so many people here are agreeing with OP saying the chain sucks and is disgraceful but are so full of salt that they think Conor deserved it

You reap what you sow.

that was between fighters though, Khabib is basically as much of a thug himself. The fact Dustin is giving that to whoever pays the most (it’s going to be someone who’s never even fought before) just doesn’t sit well with me.
Throwing a hissyfit against a bus has nothing to do with "between fighters." It was about Conor. He knowingly put innocent people at risk and didn't, and still doesn't, give a damn. Conor told the world he is a garbage person, and I take him on his word.

Conor has made himself fair game. Nobody can embarrass Conor more than he has already done himself.

I mean George Foreman prayed to god for the strength to kill Muhammad Ali in the ring, the fighters with personality are the ones that will be remembered.
I get your point, but to be fair, Foreman, like Frazier, didn't have much personality. Ali had. Ali made Foreman, Frazier and Norton household names.

You don't need to be brash to have a personality or "aura" or mystique or whatever you want to call it. E.g. Fedor and GSP.

Back