The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern

It's not harmless because it contributes to the idea that women's grappling/MMA is a tits and ass sideshow to the 'real thing'. That idea drives some women away from the sport

proof?

I think you're pulling this out your ass.

haven't seen her bjj, but her smile is definitely world champion-caliber

If you wear this (see pic) then you want people to look at your "gi pants". I always wear a rashguard or sports shirt under my jacket and always manage to do so without exposing half of my chest. Enough with the white knight routine.

06_mackenzie_dern.jpg

Also, gay much? :icon_lol:

agreed wholly on girls (and actually guys too) wearing rash guards and stuff that will fully cover the chest. with such a large selection of appropriate clothing, one has to make a conscious decision to choose something that has titties popping out everywhere like that.

agreed wholly on girls (and actually guys too) wearing rash guards and stuff that will fully cover the chest. with such a large selection of appropriate clothing, one has to make a conscious decision to choose something that has titties popping out everywhere like that.

well, if the whole ibjjf saying no thongs was to keep things even between guys and girls, then i think they should not allow rashguards as men can't wear them.

I think my dream is to own a sports bra company and sponsor a HANDFUL of female BJJers

Less talk, more images!

08_mackenzie_dern.jpg

171309_197324110282929_192240324124641_840166_6753688_o.jpg

13072021277215.g.jpg

Mackenzie_Megaton.jpg

Her dad is scary.

Some of you make it sound like she is wearing no top at all.

My ex used to wear something similar under her Gi, looked fine and normal when some thing wasn't squashing the bottom of her boobs and pushing them up.

Girls has some boobs what is she supposed to do?

This must be a record for how quickly a thread can devolve into you pathetic neckbeards jerking yourselves. How does it feel to know you smell the way loneliness feels?

Really? Seems that some people here are actually talking about how much of a badass MacKenzie happens to be.

Last edited:
Less talk, more images!

08_mackenzie_dern.jpg

171309_197324110282929_192240324124641_840166_6753688_o.jpg

13072021277215.g.jpg

Mackenzie_Megaton.jpg

Her dad is scary.

You should see what it feels like to roll with him. When I had the chance as a walk-in at his academy one day, it was a great day of drills and stuff. It was a huge honor when he asked me to roll with him and then he turned into this werewolf stalking like thing in a gi and I felt like a field mouse about to be dinner.

So awesome but seriously his stance can make you piss your gi.

God this thread turned into some prepubescent shit real quick. I asked on page 2 if anyone knows how her judo is. I am assuming good considering who he dad is, but does anyone have any first hand knowledge?

Threads like these are why I make my gf wear a sportsbra AND a rashguard when training.

She's been doing BJJ since she was 3... and I started at 25. Sighhhh. :icon_sad:
At least those pics cheered me up. :p

I'm much too skinny for moobs, but i've seen plenty of boobs in action, in sexual and nonsexual contexts. When you hold side control that way, especially if they try to turn belly down, tits get smushed. This wouldn't have been a big deal until you made it one by popping the most pathetic of boners.

Some women do. Some gay dudes do. You, straight dude, are not everyone.

I myself am bi. So I noticed that she's cute. Then you know what I did? I moved the fuck on, because pretty people are a dime a dozen on the internet and good jits is hard to find. With a lineage like hers, I was interested in seeing how she plays. Now i'm probably not gonna, except for that one match clip, and that pisses me off because I thought I didn't know anyone besides myself who works that kind of guard much. Your being a neckbeard has impeded my training.

I'm a guy. I know lots of guys. Most of them act like better people and don't become slobbering idiots when they see the top part of someone's clothed tits. I know lots of gay guys and women too, and if they start objectifying the fighters, I gently set them straight. Thing is, that happens pretty damn rarely to me. Something about being objectified yourself means you often empathize when it's done to others.

It's not harmless because it contributes to the idea that women's grappling/MMA is a tits and ass sideshow to the 'real thing'. That idea drives some women away from the sport, which already needs more players, and female viewers from the stands. When you cut off about half of your potential players and fans because you can't keep it in your pants, you've fucked up pretty badly.

I've trained under and still do train under female coaches. I want them to have good opponents and be taken seriously as athletes. That makes me their instruction better, which makes me better.

So. Much. Butthurt.

God this thread turned into some prepubescent shit real quick. I asked on page 2 if anyone knows how her judo is. I am assuming good considering who he dad is, but does anyone have any first hand knowledge?

I dont know about her Judo, but her wrestling is savage. She did a seminar here with Tanquinho a few months ago and she beasted one of the best wrestlers in the gym. She then annilated most of us rolling too. Rolling with Tanquinho was similarly debilitating.

Interestingly enough, in one of the pictures above her opponent is going for a double under pass. Mac showed a choke from this which she seems to be setting up in that picture. She has grabbed both lapels with the knuckles of his thumbs sticking inwards. I'd say she's about to triangle her legs clamping those thumbs into the throat for the choke.

Last edited:
I dont know about her Judo, but her wrestling is savage. She did a seminar here with Tanquinho a few months ago and she beasted one of the best wrestlers in the gym. She then annilated most of us rolling too. Rolling with Tanquinho was similarly debilitating.

Interestingly enough, in one of the pictures above her opponent is going for a double under pass. Mac showed a choke from this which she seems to be setting up in that picture. She has grabbed both lapels with the knuckles of his thumbs sticking inwards. I'd say she's about to triangle her legs clampings those thumbs into the thrat for the choke.
You're describing a Ryote jime, so there's her Judo influence.

Ryote%20Jime%20Kimura.jpg

Back