The Sopranos - Ralphie (major spoilers)

Yeah, couldn't agree more about the acting part!!!! He played it so well because he was very familiar with all of that... I remember reading he was shot as a young kid by a rival gang
Lol dude is great
I was watching something with David chase and he was saying that Sirico chose to always have Pauli’s playing with his hands up around his head because if someone was going to start swinging on him his hands would be ready to defend. Which is genius for a guy like Paulie

Lol dude is great
I was watching something with David chase and he was saying that Sirico chose to always have Pauli’s playing with his hands up around his head because if someone was going to start swinging on him his hands would be ready to defend. Which is genius for a guy like Paulie
Hahahahaha, I’d love to spend a day with that dude in the Bronx!! Would be epic as fuck

Tony doesn't have a deep love for animals. He used animals as an excuse to do what he really wanted.

dude was a sociopath.

The Russian?

I think you need to realise that really the Suprano's wasn't sposed to be a totally straight drama like say The Wire, there was always the element of things being a bit larger than life poking fun at the situation. It was pretty clear that there wasn't a grand plan for the series though either, they seemed to start off knowing roughly what would happen in the first couple of seasons.
Exactly. I hadn't watched it in a while.so some things stood out to me this time that didn't before. The commentary on that type of gaudy italian or however you want to call it. Like they did for that Columbus day episode but subtle. How they all love being italian and are all about it but they shit on things actually from Italy. Like arties cheese.

i wont post the GIF here bc it may violate mayberry rules

but member the scene when Janice is plugging Ralphie up the ass with a dildo while talking to him like a he was a hooker?

then ralphies phone rings with the Rocky theme and janice proceeds to use the dildo on herself

Janice Soprano: How much money did you make today, slut?
Ralph Cifaretto: three hundred.
Janice Soprano: That's all bitch? Oh, I'm gonna put you back on the street ho, make you work that ass.
Ralph Cifaretto: Put me back on the street baby, yeah.
Janice Soprano: Work that ass you little cunt.
Ralph Cifaretto: You work it baby.
Janice Soprano: Mommy's little tramp. Mommy's little Whore. Pimp you out bitch.

It was more than just the insurance money. Ralphie killing the horse was an indirect affront to Tony himself since he knew Tony liked the horse. Tensions were at a boil between both and any little dig they could get at each other, without actually killing each other, they would take it as both were made men.

It was more than just the insurance money. Ralphie killing the horse was an indirect affront to Tony himself since he knew Tony liked the horse. Tensions were at a boil between both and any little dig they could get at each other, without actually killing each other, they would take it as both were made men.

true but think it was mostly about the insurance money .. Ralphs son was in the hospital and I dont think he was really thinking about anything else than getting Justin more help. Which Requires money.

You look like a Puerto Rican whore.

So many classic lines in that show. I’ve watched it over twice and every time I do, I go around calling my friends goombas and other names from the show.

Yeah, couldn't agree more about the acting part!!!! He played it so well because he was very familiar with all of that... I remember reading he was shot as a young kid by a rival gang

I'd say the most important thing Tony Sirico brought was being able to be a credible gangster AND play up the shows dark comedy side as well.

You look like a Puerto Rican whore.

So many classic lines in that show. I’ve watched it over twice and every time I do, I go around calling my friends goombas and other names from the show.

I've been watching every single day for the past week on HBO. Silvio whacked Adriana yesterday. One of the saddest deaths of the series.

I've been watching every single day for the past week on HBO. Silvio whacked Adriana yesterday. One of the saddest deaths of the series.

Why Ad... Why?! You didn’t have to tell Christafur.

On a similar note... I always thought David Chase was a bit of a punk for ending the series the way he did. He always gave answers to what happened to Tony. He would say "All the signs are there... That you can make it out to whatever you want...." Bunch of nonsense.

I think he always wanted to leave an opening and even recent times he had talked about doing a movie, which pretty much meant Tony survived... With shows like Sex and City doing a movie and finding success, I think in today's climate, a movie would've been done.

On a similar note... I always thought David Chase was a bit of a punk for ending the series the way he did. He always gave answers to what happened to Tony. He would say "All the signs are there... That you can make it out to whatever you want...." Bunch of nonsense.

I think he always wanted to leave an opening and even recent times he had talked about doing a movie, which pretty much meant Tony survived... With shows like Sex and City doing a movie and finding success, I think in today's climate, a movie would've been done.

I think the movie he spoke of was meant to be a prequel, with Tonys dad and Jr. Which i'm on board with, as I wanted to see their relationship fleshed out in more of the flashbacks they had throughout the series.

She was fucking him back, or rather, from the back. Lol

Top 5 greatest TV series of all time. Writing and character development was off the charts. Hell, so was the casting.

You gotta bee on your hat

Back