Opinion "...the Speech Police don’t seem to realize that their type thrive only in totalitarian societies."

On a serious note, no true Asian would be upset at that expression.

I guarantee, the people throwing a hissy fit and spearheading this movement are more white progressive ethnomasochists
Is it a thing though? Or is this news to you?

Everybody is included now. That job title is 100% unnecessary, and really just stands for "enforcer of extra rights for non-white males," at this point. Things have been inclusive of all people on college campuses even before the rest of society jumped on board. White men are the only group of people that have no "club," so what exactly does everybody else need to be included in?

We need to stop changing the fabric of our culture for crazy people. That's it.

It's their job to come up with things to be offended about and to try to convince everyone else to be offended too, and then to try to enforce this. Or, just skip straight to the enforcement part.

It's sort of like art. If you can interpret something in many different ways, then people with enough time on their hands can come up with negative interpretations about anything, and then promote this view.

And they share ideas within the ideological conforming groups. So people will sit and think up 'microaggressions' and then the ideas they come up with are used by other groups.

It's highly destructive and creates divisions and dysfunction, but that is a feature of the process.

I’m willing to believe PC originally had good intentions.

It’s when they start punishing people is when they cross the line. First socially, then pushing it legally.

Destroying people’s lives over it is definitely going too far.

In short we should be nice because we want to, not because we have too.

To make matters worse, asians vote overwhelmingly democrat, as evidenced in another thread. The road ahead isn't looking so good for non-npcs.

I think that some do and some don't. I think that some of them think they are part of something good and liberating. Others know its all just about power and they think they will be in charge once the revolution is complete. What most of the second kind don't get is that there is someone even more ruthless than them standing behind them ready to stick a poisoned blade between their ribs.

"Long time no see" is only an offensive phrase to the Asian community if you pronounce the "L" with an "R" sound.

It's even worse if you say it while pulling the corners of your eyes back with your index fingers.

"Long time no see" is only an offensive phrase to the Asian community if you pronounce the "L" with an "R" sound.

It's even worse if you say it while pulling the corners of your eyes back with your index fingers.

You seem like an expert at this. Have you done either of these things? I didn't even know the second one was a thing

You seem like an expert at this. Have you done either of these things?

Yes. I can't tell you how many mani-pedis have been ended prematurely due to my relentless racial haranguing of the technicians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back