The Steiner brothers will be inducted into the WWE hall of fame

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Steiners are going into the WWE c
2022 hall of fame which is well deserved. The big question is will Scott Steiner actually show up?

Who is going to induct them, will it be Bron Breakker thhe only problem is he is new to the wrestling industry.

Will the WWE allow Bron to use the Steiner name?

The Steiners are going into the WWE c
2022 hall of fame which is well deserved. The big question is will Scott Steiner actually show up?

Who is going to induct them, will it be Bron Breakker thhe only problem is he is new to the wrestling industry.

Will the WWE allow Bron to use the Steiner name?

They acknowledged Bron as Rick's son for the first time on tv last night...we're heading in the right direction.

200.gif

Vince in inducting the Undertaker
Foley is inducting Vader
Booker T is inducting his wife
Scott Steiner is inducting himself. Holla!

And this is absolutely the best time to get the Steiners in. His nephews young career is the only leverage WWE will ever have on The big bad booty daddy.

What are the odds he goes scorched earth on Triple H and Stephanie

Small.... he's getting paid to be there, so he will likely play nice (or stay quiet) and just trash the whole thing afterwards..

(HoF speech after Scott says the words on the script....)

"...and then I told Steph: when you're tired of of sticking needles in your husband's ass, and want to get some class...come find me. When that old bastard Flair wants a handy, I'll fuck you better than Randy. And when 24" inch pythons start looking like garter snakes, and you wanna mate, you better masterbate, because I am, the Big Bad Booty Daddy...so fuck Vince, fuck Paul and his wife, fuck you Hogan and Flair...this goes to all my freaks out there...Big Poppa Pump is your hookup..." (mic and camera cut...riot ensues)

Last edited:
Good speech. Wish they got more time. Rick said they only got 4 minutes to talk. Not long enough

Back