The tattoo of Mike Jackson....sad!

Black Muslims of Africa had black slaves for thousands of years before Europeans had black slaves. Black Muslims sold Africans to the Europeans for gold and silver. Is that the history your talking about. Irish whites where the first slavesthat where brought to America! Obviously you dont know history!

There are still plenty of slaves in the world, just not in the West. But we get all the hate. In reality, it's envy that we have been successful.

Ill read an English book, you can read a history book! You obviously cant have any type of discussion about the subject. You just show that your really incompetent about the knowledge or your knowledge of history since you have resorted to English teacher status. Earlier you said know history when in fact you dont know squat numb nuts! And if you think that tattoo is ok, then you are whats wrong with America....
You tool. I wasn't correcting your grammar I was implying that your comment on the BLM movement is shameful. I hope you can at very least admit you're a racist fuck. Older history doesn't change the fact of Americas horrible past. You're disconnected and its probably not your fault because of your upbringing. Good luck in life with that attitude.

You tool. I wasn't correcting your grammar I was implying that your comment on the BLM movement is shameful. I hope you can at very least admit you're a racist fuck. Older history doesn't change the fact of Americas horrible past. You're disconnected and its probably not your fault because of your upbringing. Good luck in life with that attitude.
Yet you still live here...in America!

So sensitive. Hurry up and race mix your filthy white genes away like a good goy.

So sensitive. Hurry up and race mix your filthy white genes away like a good goy.
I just have knowledge and use common sense. Try it. At least one.

I just have knowledge and use common sense. Try it. At least one.

I don’t get what you’re arguing about. A guy in an earlier post explained the world has done worse than America has when it comes to slavery. So why you nitpicking at America.

There was a recent Dutch study showing how ethnic diversity is actually bad for communities that it becomes less socially cohesive. Yet I didn’t need that study to know that’s common sense.

Your comparing history from hundreds and thousands of years to Americas, uh I don't know lets just say even in the 1950s or 1960s. It's foolish. Do you think you're a racist?

I don’t get what you’re arguing about. A guy in an earlier post explained the world has done worse than America has when it comes to slavery. So why you nitpicking at America.

There was a recent Dutch study showing how ethnic diversity is actually bad for communities that it becomes less socially cohesive. Yet I didn’t need that study to know that’s common sense.
Foolish and irresponsible..

Your comparing history from hundreds and thousands of years to Americas, uh I don't know lets just say even in the 1950s or 1960s. It's foolish. Do you think you're a racist?
Do you live in the 50's or 60's? Were you a slave? Get over yourself dude and grow up! No one owes you anything! No one owes BLM anything, it is stupid! Stop reaching to keep racism alive!

Do you live in the 50's or 60's? Were you a slave? Get over yourself dude and grow up! No one owes you anything! No one owes BLM anything, it is stupid! Stop reaching to keep racism alive!
Stop reaching to keep racism alive... Wow. Your parents must have been fools too.

Or sorely disappointed and embarrassed by you.

Sure I'll get suspended or waste landed for pointing out another example of racial hypocrisy, but did that tattoo rub anyone else the wrong way? I don't even care if guys have tattoos like that, but the double standard is really aggravating. Everyone knows if a white guy had White Power scrawled across his chest he'd have a hard time getting a gig at a local bar show.

<Waaah>

What have any "white guys with White Power scrawled across their chests" ever done wrong?

Or sorely disappointed and embarrassed by you.
Exactly what Im talking about! You cant keep on the subject of this guys tattoo, that somehow you talk about ones parents to try to get to me! I actually find it somewhat amusing that you are showing your stupidity, and cant keep to the subject! It shows how short your intulectual wisdom is! It shows how little you know about the subject or any subject for that matter. Its funny cause my dad is an american indian and no one has ever seen him cry about the past or complain about anything remotely close to you or this blm. You dont see any other race crying victims like you do! But to answer your question, yes they are proud.

Everyone is racist. Some, like you, are either too cowardly or too brainwashed to admit it. White people are the only people on earth who even stop for a moment to contemplate whether something they say is "racist" or not, and the only people who ever have to defend themselves against such charges.

Kiss my ass cuckboy

Everyone is racist. Some, like you, are either too cowardly or too brainwashed to admit it. White people are the only people on earth who even stop for a moment to contemplate whether something they say is "racist" or not, and the only people who ever have to defend themselves against such charges.

Kiss my ass cuckboy
I see you lost a few woman to some black guys. Maybe your mother. Everyone is racist... I'm done. Some people love to be wrong.

Exactly what Im talking about! You cant keep on the subject of this guys tattoo, that somehow you talk about ones parents to try to get to me! I actually find it somewhat amusing that you are showing your stupidity, and cant keep to the subject! It shows how short your intulectual wisdom is! It shows how little you know about the subject or any subject for that matter. Its funny cause my dad is an american indian and no one has ever seen him cry about the past or complain about anything remotely close to you or this blm. You dont see any other race crying victims like you do! But to answer your question, yes they are proud.
You don't understand the subject. I'm sure you're very in touch with your Native American heritage with that racist mind set. So many exclamation points you must be right.

You don't understand the subject. I'm sure you're very in touch with your Native American heritage with that racist mind set. So many exclamation points you must be right.
Exactly, I am. But you dont see me being racist or being a big baby like you. And yes i am right. Anyone associated with blm is racist!!!!!! I dont claim anything. I just claim to be American. Never used my race to get ahead or cry! So yes, his black power tattoo is racist

Last edited:
I see you lost a few woman to some black guys. Maybe your mother. Everyone is racist... I'm done. Some people love to be wrong.

Don't project your fantasies onto me, cuck. Some of us around here still have healthy testosterone levels.

Exactly, I am. But you dont see me being racist or being a big baby like you. And yes i am right. Anyone associated with blm is racist!!!!!! I dont claim anything. I just claim to be American. Never used my race to get ahead or cry! So yes, his black power tattoo is racist
If you believe what your writing you really are a piece of shit. Internet troll that never would speak or say all this to a black mans face. You're pathetic man and you know it.

Don't project your fantasies onto me, cuck. Some of us around here still have healthy testosterone levels.
Swallowing tons of loads doesn't keep your testosterone levels up.

Back