The Thug Rose Hate Train is ridiculous

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
MMA fans are really trash.

One bad fight against Carla two years ago and they shit all over Rose despite the many exciting performances she has given us.

People are acting like she is washed while she is still clearly in her prime and just won dominantly against a respectable ranked opponent

She was competitive against a much larger title contender in her last fight despite suffering a freak injury in round 1

Idk, criticizing last nights performance seems fair to me. Rose constantly extended on her punches and put herself out of position.

Honestly, with the tools in her toolbox, Rose should've been able to pick Ribas apart. This is a lady who also fights in the weight class she made a name in, so size isn't an excuse.

It seemed like she was more worried about Pat getting credit than actually performing. As much as you guys like to shit on him, she needs Wittman, honestly.

Idk, criticizing last nights performance seems fair to me. Rose constantly extended on her punches and put herself out of position. Honestly, with the tools in her toolbox, Rose should've been able to pick Ribas apart. This is a lady who also fights in the weight class she made a name in, so size isn't an excuse. It seemed like she was more worried about Pat getting credit than actually performing. As much as you guys like to shit on him, she needs Wittman, honestly.

I was fully expecting to wake up today and watching a KO replay or at least highlights of her turning Ribas face into minced meat. Very surprised to hear she didn't come close to any of that??

I was fully expecting to wake up today and watching a KO replay or at least highlights of her turning Ribas face into minced meat. Very surprised to hear she didn't come close to any of that??
Nope, just got past Ribas. With screwy judges, we could've seen a split decision go the wrong way. Rose has all the talent in the world, but her mind isn't right.

One bad fight against Carla two years ago and they shit all over Rose despite the many exciting performances she has given us.

People are acting like she is washed while she is still clearly in her prime and just won dominantly against a respectable ranked opponent

She was competitive against a much larger title contender in her last fight despite suffering a freak injury in round 1
You’re such a pansy

She has a boyfriend.

In my mind she's one of the most competitive sharpest and most technical woman fighters

That Esparza Re was such a headscratcher man. I'm glad she got her hand raised though. Amanda is a difficult matchup

True, it was one bad fight but it was arguably one of the worst fights in UFC history. Also, I shouldn't need to repeat it but as many have said when you get a Rose fight you don't know what Rose you are going to get and it's a fair question.

True, it was one bad fight but it was arguably one of the worst fights in UFC history. Also, I shouldn't need to repeat it but as many have said when you get a Rose fight you don't know what Rose you are going to get and it's a fair question.
^this^

Rose is washed though

Back