The ticket for the khabib/conor press coference entry is a bottle of Proper Whiskey.

I'm curious if anyone has tried this whiskey? Is it any good for $25? I occasionally spend $20 on Jameson which I know is not "good" but it's good enough for that price.

Nah people on here only drink top shelf with a $40 minimum.

Lol people think they’re going to give you a physical bottle to walk into the press conference with? Yeah I’m sure that’ll go well...

$25 for a mix of randomly aged whiskeys and neutral distilled spirits, $25 makes sense and probably tastes less than that.

How u can be a fan of a man that looks down to his fans like capital sheeps... feeding conor money from every hole he can open besides his own asshole.

I really dont understand these nuthuggers.

you're talking about the man who once held a Q&A and charged his fans to stream it.
15181639_592326077644715_7842212962642956372_n.jpg

Can't knock a man's hustle but his fandom is sickening. Do they somehow think his accomplishments are their own?

His followers will believe anything. They're dumb as rocks.

What a great businessman we could all learn from him. Anyone who says it is a stupid idea is probably not an entrepreneur like him

I don't understand why people buy into branding in the first place. What the fuck does mcgregor know about whiskey or any alcohol? Has be been crafting at his home distillery for years as some secret hobby?
....or is he just some kid whos thrown away tons of money BUYING top liquor that others claim are the best, and now realizes he can turn the tables and sell his own because really hes just selling a label.

Complain for decades that MMA fighters don’t make enough money.

Complain when MMA fighter tries to make more money.

That’s Sherdog for ya.

Yeah Conor’s hurting for cash. Everyone support him.

Anyone who drinks American beer or 15$ bottles of American whiskey = can’t complain about Conor’s whiskey lol it’s actually pretty decent compared to shiet brands like Jim beam etc it’s not a bad gimmick either, at least you get a bottle of booze to take home ‍♂️

Beam is bourbon, and No. 12 is an Irish whiskey. It's not really fair to compare two kinds of whiskey that are so different.

And before you call "American Whiskey" shit, I recommend that you try some of the American Single Malts. They hold their own against their Scottish counter parts and are only getting better. Japan is also breaking into the single malt market with some really good shit.

I know shit when I see it.

In all fairness, it’s $25 a bottle. It ain’t gonna be “good”, like.

It's a very young distillery. Not "shitty", but according to those pals (i like them), "immature". It's a partying whiskey, he won't have my money, for sure. The blue one starts slow but at the end of the vid...jeez! haha...

It's from Bushmills in Ireland, they're probably the best known whiskey distillery in Ireland. It's not aged as long as they're top end stuff but its a good distillery, I went on a tour there back in February, didn't know at the time that's where Conor's stuff would be coming from, all the stuff I tried there was good but it was more expensive per bottle than Conor's drink.

Edit - actually I just looked it up in the UK he's selling it a £40 or $53.

Back