The tolerant left.

3j7ijl8ivt0y.jpg

That was the wrong thing to do. She shouldn't have done that.

If she's smart, this is the reaction she's been working hard for. Remember, it's all a work.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tomi-l...n-at-her-in-restaurant-attack-news.50805.html

Thoughts? My thoughts go as follows: I think the left has a lot of hatred in their hearts and deep down a lot of these people that call other people racists are racist themselves.

This is why we should stop being tolerant. It will never be reciprocated. If we don't destroy them, they will destroy us. Frankly, we need to hurry up and consolidate power so we can get busy rounding these people up. We can weed out the filth in less then a decade if we start now.

This thread needs more “it’s one RANDOM person and event doesn’t mean anything “ excuses

False flag attack like Alex Jones.

That video is just amazing. You can feel your brain cells dying with each passing second.

I feel like now I understand why long time fans of that loon (the War Room has mostly disowned him but a couple of years ago he had a lot of fans here) are brain dead. It's like radiation.

Are the left even trying to keep up the charade they're kind or tolerant anymore? Read almost all the posts from the leftists on this forum. The vitriol is astounding. They're the reason Trump can show up and be president in his first election for anything ever.

"I mean that does have some merit and it's certainly a factor in..."

"Fuck you, Trumptard. You pieces of shit ruined this country and you love dead children, you're a racist, you're nazi scum, bow to your corporate overlords, moron"

The answer to your question is "No." The Left is like an infection, or rabid animal gnashing its teeth. They are dying and they know it, so they lash out.

Actually from a purely heuristical vantage point one could surmise that she might have spontaniously combusterd at any moment, which would make throwing water on her not crime, but a nessecity.

White people. Fucking themselves for no apparent reason other than to virtue signal to black people and mexicans who give zero fucks about them.
As if the only reason to be liberal is just for blacks/Mexicans..........There is no other reason a White Person can be liberal or throw shit at that bitch :rolleyes:

Look at the homogeneous White countries...They have liberal and conservative parties, and they are mostly liberal.

and Right Wingers virtue signal a shitload.

I guess according to your logic, they are only doing this to impress other white people who give ZERO fucks about em?

Last edited:
This is why we should stop being tolerant. It will never be reciprocated. If we don't destroy them, they will destroy us. Frankly, we need to hurry up and consolidate power so we can get busy rounding these people up. We can weed out the filth in less then a decade if we start now.

{<jordan}

Actually from a purely heuristical vantage point one could surmise that she might have spontaniously combusterd at any moment, which would make throwing water on her not crime, but a nessecity.
It was a really nice gesture, to be sure. The least toni lauren could have done was thanked them and replaced their drink. But that's the racist right for you.

its Tolerant hate if you dont understand that you are a biggot nazi....''crawl back in his safe space''

Clearly one rando chick’s moronic action in a shitty two second video in which no politics are discussed— and in fact, no words are said— speaks for half of the political spectrum.

DUMP

Or let’s talk about those “family values” Republicans...

People are hypocrites isnt the same as assaulting people for their political beliefs bruh

Do you not see the glaring irony of your post?

Nope, I would never think they were trash if they didn’t constantly act like cunts. It’s not like I think they are trash for absolutely no reason.

See I don’t have a problem with people having different opinions than me, but when I’m branded as some sort of piece of shit because I don’t buy into their agend hook line and sinker, that’s when I have a problem.

Lahren should be making Bukkake films on the internet but instead she’s a spokesperson for the right wing.

Back