The trailer for Amy Schumer latest Netflix special

tenor.gif

That could not have been less funny, though.
Therefore, Schumer is not a girl.

Logic,yo.

<seedat>

The trailer didn’t look as terrible as she usually is which means she probably got Jeselnik to write for her again.

I find nothing about her even remotely funny. Stern interviewed her a while back. He may be the best interviewer in the business and even he couldn't make her likeable.

You're lucky. Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook were known joke thieves. Neither of their careers truly recovered from it. Schumer has been stealing joke for a while and somehow still has a career.

It's a new era when people just don't give a fuck about originality. Look at hip hop/rap these days. A lot of people (not me) consider Draketo be the best in the game at the moment even though he got busted for having a ghost writer and stealing flows and bars.

Go back 10 years and having a GW alone would mean that you're out of the discussion for best in the game, these days they just say "nobody cares" and point at other shit artists that do the same.

Last edited:
It's a new era when people just don't give a fuck about originality. Look at hip hop/rap these days. A lot of people (not me) consider him to be the best in the game at the moment even though he got busted for having a ghost writer and stealing flows and bars. Go back 10 years and having a GW alone would mean that you're out of the discussion for best in the game, these days they just say "nobody cares" and point at other shit artists that do the same.
Who?

Trailer was funny, will maybe watch

Looks like the least explosive man ever.... He's a chef though, so I can she why she likes him.

rs_600x600-180215093553-600.amy-schumer.21518.jpg
She looks ecstatic and he looks like hes trying his hardest to put on a brave face even though his eyes are full of pain and sadness

Gonna need more detail, bro.
Maybe next time you write a post about someone not being the best in the game you could include the detail of actually naming the person youre referring to
Just a suggestion though

Maybe next time you write a post about someone not being the best in the game you could include the detail of actually naming the person youre referring to
Just a suggestion though

LOL. My bad. I meant Drake. Started the post, wrote a client email and came back to finish the post.

Schumer has had a couple of funny jokes here and there. That Ali Wong broad is painfully unfunny.

None of those jokes are even remotely funny.

Hard pass.

I find her very meh. Looks like a normal person to me and just by comments you'd think she was Jabba.still not funny tho. Very few standups are Imo. I Remeber she was decent in a few of the roasts

LOL. My bad. I meant Drake. Started the post, wrote a client email and came back to finish the post.
Better make sure you didn’t randomly mention Drake in that email...

You’re right though. I’ve talked to people who strait up acknowledge that rappers these days have ghost writers but they listen to them away.

Normally I'm one of the least fashion sensitive people on earth, and I realize she's coming off a pregnancy, but a black fucking mumu?

Rly?

Back