the TRT ban really messed up the One guy that had a legit reason for it.

Yes. Waldo died from an infection though. Your point obviously still stand I just didn't understand the height relevance with Silva.

If they catch the tumor early people usually live pretty long these days I think. Paul wight (big show) had his removed pretty early.

Waldo died?? damn. no wonder i can never find that guy.

Wally---Gobbling-G_2346215b.jpg

This. Feel sorry for the guy. Dude looks like a trainwreck.

Dude never really looked like anything other than a trainwreck...but at least he could fight and make a living for himself. Now...not so much.

Dude never really looked like anything other than a trainwreck...but at least he could fight and make a living for himself. Now...not so much.

Still, compare TS' picture to today's bigfoot. Worlds apart.

I don't understand his disease completely, but I also feel like he's the only one out of the TRT bunch that really needed it.

Against Mir, he looked unhealthy and like he shouldn't be fighting at all.

Still, compare TS' picture to today's bigfoot. Worlds apart.

Second pic was from last night. His arms looked TINY and he just looked so awful.

I agree Bigfoot is in a bad situation because the commission specifically told him he would get a TRT exemption and then banned it. If he wouldn't have abused it and went over the allowed ratio, he may have had a lawsuit on his hands but since he messed up, it's a moot point.

That said, TRT is now banned. If you can't compete without it, you shouldn't fight. I think Bigfoor should be looking for a new line of work since his body clearly isn't holding up without it. He looks sick and without TRT, he is living an unhealthy life.

Silvas 35 years old and is a unique specimen. Look up the tallest men ever, they don't live long (they have the same condition Silva does). With his condition it's not a surprise to me that he's on a huge decline in his mid 30's. I'm not willing to contribute all of his recent losses to TRT.

Plus, he's been popped for steroids ( I'm fairly positive, it was a long time ago). So no I don't feel bad for him at all

And the beatdown he put on Fedor,( surely roided to the gills) will always make me dislike him

a year ago is a long time?

Bigfoot has been KO'd 2 times off TRT
He's been KO'd 4 times on it unless he wasn't using it earlier in his career.

Silva is perhaps the one guy in the whole system that has a legitimate use for TRT... but the fact is that if he is granted the exclusion, the subjective nature of how this is administer would mean others would soon follow... in the end, regardless of what is fair to the individual fighter, the ban on TRT is fair for the sport... and if Bigfoot is the victim, that is better than the direction of where the sport was heading...

If you can't compete without PEDs then you can't compete.

It's that simple.

There is no legit reason to fight with PEDs because PEDs are banned.

Competing isn't a right. You have to qualify.

I can't just decide to go compete in MMA tomorrow. No commission in their right mind would sanction it.

he abused it as well so i dont necessarily feel bad for him

most people arent tall enough to play in the nba or fast enough to play in the nfl. nature doesnt always let you make it as a top level athlete, if you go feeling sorry for everyone in that boat....

Was nice to see a clean brazilian fighter in there.

he abused it as well so i dont necessarily feel bad for him

some people arent tall enough to play in the nba or fast enough to play in the nfl. nature doesnt always let you make it as a top level athlete, if you go feeling sorry for everyone in that boat....

Indeed.

Which is why we're all better off it's just completely banned.

TRT is against the rules. We are not genetically equal, life is unfair, deal with it.

TRT should be allowed within natural limits. But since Bigfoot was caught abusing it, he shouldn't be allowed to take it. I think they were way too hasty with canning the TRT program, and a large part is due to the massive ignorance of exactly what TRT was. People heard testosterone and thought it automatically meant they were cheating.

Some guys *(very, very few) absolutely should be allowed to take it. Especially the older guys. I want to see them compete and be healthy until their early forties if they so choose. MMA is a sport where guys really don't compete much at all. in four years, you might average 10 fights in the UFC.

TRT should be allowed within natural limits. But since Bigfoot was caught abusing it, he shouldn't be allowed to take it. I think they were way too hasty with canning the TRT program, and a large part is due to the massive ignorance of exactly what TRT was. People heard testosterone and thought it automatically meant they were cheating.

Some guys *(very, very few) absolutely should be allowed to take it. Especially the older guys. I want to see them compete and be healthy until their early forties if they so choose. MMA is a sport where guys really don't compete much at all. in four years, you might average 10 fights in the UFC.

I don't like it.

Either let everyone do PEDS or ban them. If you're too old or you have bad genetics. Tough shit.

Second pic was from last night. His arms looked TINY and he just looked so awful.

Yeah I know. Looked utterly terrible. He desperately needs that testosterone.

Back