the TRT ban really messed up the One guy that had a legit reason for it.

TRT should be allowed within natural limits. But since Bigfoot was caught abusing it, he shouldn't be allowed to take it. I think they were way too hasty with canning the TRT program, and a large part is due to the massive ignorance of exactly what TRT was. People heard testosterone and thought it automatically meant they were cheating.

Some guys *(very, very few) absolutely should be allowed to take it. Especially the older guys. I want to see them compete and be healthy until their early forties if they so choose. MMA is a sport where guys really don't compete much at all. in four years, you might average 10 fights in the UFC.

Getting older is part of life. A declining body is one of the side affects of getting older. If older guys get to use it, then younger guys should too. Getting old sucks, if you can't compete without it, you shouldn't be in the sport. If you allow it for some, you must allow it for all.

nothing is stopping him from using TRT. he can just quit the UFC and sit at home taking all the trt his body can handle for all i care. keep that shit out of the sport. if youre getting too old for the sport, find something else. like basket weaving. you dont need trt to compete in basket weaving do you?

He shouldn't have kept fighting if he couldn't do it under his own steam to be fair.

The dude has the bone structure of a HW but the arms of a LW.

This. Feel sorry for the guy. Dude looks like a trainwreck.

ClintEastwood.gif

I don't feel bad one bit. The guy had been caught using a horse steroid ffs.

Trt exemption was meant for people like him, but in stead healthy people like Belfort, Sonnen and Hendo exploited it. People exploit the system.

If you need a substance in order to compete then you don't belong in the sport.

You have to feel for anyone suffering with health problems, even worse when it affects your job and ability to provide for your family.

I hope he can find something else to do within MMA as he seems like a nice guy out of the cage.

So many people are out of the loop

Silva WAS granted TRT exemption and he abused the system. The very same reason TRT got banned he is guilty of. It is impossible to regulate TRT. There will always be guys fighting with lower levels than the guys that are on it, which makes it unfair.

TRT is against the rules. We are not genetically equal, life is unfair, deal with it.

Lol. Do you want fairness or not as rules are, in part, about making it fair?

Last edited:
Reality is cold. You are unable to compete, that's it sorry.
Able/unable is just a matter of a yes/no choice by a ruling body. If Nevada allowed marijuana Diaz wouldn't be busted.

Anyway, someone needs to make an anabolic steroid whose detection time is lower so everyone can roid without this BS.

And forced him to remove another tumor. Which obviously pretty much shut down the production of everything.

I honestly feel bad for Bigfoot.

His body is obviously not producing enough testoterone and I bet he feels like absolute shit.

antonio-silva-11.jpg

gxLnK8P.jpg

This is hilarious. It looks like a cartoon someone would do over exaggerating what a steroid user would look like off cycle.

Someone has got to combine the two pictures into one and make a meme, that would be legendary.

So if you don't have a 6 pack, your body isnt producing enough testosterone?

He never should have been granted a tue for trt in the first place since he popped for boldenone.

Ts, you don't think the boldenone and elevated test from trt had anything to do with his prior physique?

Chael mentioned he felt like shit without trt. Can you imagine how Silva feels.

The reality is we all feel like shit without TRT. Most of us just don't know it because we haven't tried the TRT yet.

Back