Social The Truth about Sherdog Forums

I had spent too much time in the WR.

I thought I was done ... finished ... it was over, and I needed to get away for awhile. Maybe for good.

I created a Twitter account (*sob*), don't judge me!

VERY FIRST CONVERSATION, after about 7 replies ... I appreciated my SherBro's so much that I sprinted home. It was like every other poster was a flat-earther. It was a zombie film with pedestrians replaced by commentary. It was horrific.

I feel sorry for the rest of the internet. Even the jackasses here are leagues above what the general public deals with in every discussion.

Give yourselves a hand(y)! You F#$kwits are far better than you are given credit for, and I'm lucky to have you.

iu

You need to train your twitter algorithm to better suit your taste in content, etiquette and replies, yo.

Would be a good site if it wasn't for the authoritarian low iq mods

All the dorks who would cut their arms in high school, smell like b.o. and generally make themselves ostracized from everyone else can now congregate together on platforms like Twitter and reddit. Shouting into a echo chamber filled with like-minded losers who are so shit at everything in life that they want everyone else to be miserable too.
Laugh at them and then try to ignore

Isn't Twitter still rife with bots and quasi fake accounts?

I refuse to learn how to use twitter. This and trolling group s on facebook is fun enough. Twitter just seems like a place to echo chamber your weird thoughts.

I had spent too much time in the WR. I thought I was done ... finished ... it was over, and I needed to get away for awhile. Maybe for good. I created a Twitter account (*sob*), don't judge me!

Twitter is the toilet of the internet

I had spent too much time in the WR.

I thought I was done ... finished ... it was over, and I needed to get away for awhile. Maybe for good.

I created a Twitter account (*sob*), don't judge me!

VERY FIRST CONVERSATION, after about 7 replies ... I appreciated my SherBro's so much that I sprinted home. It was like every other poster was a flat-earther. It was a zombie film with pedestrians replaced by commentary. It was horrific.

I feel sorry for the rest of the internet. Even the jackasses here are leagues above what the general public deals with in every discussion.

Give yourselves a hand(y)! You F#$kwits are far better than you are given credit for, and I'm lucky to have you.

iu

Like sherdoggers needed an ego boost......

Back