the truth of pizza

so... did you test this? i think it will vary from pizza to pizza and person to person. tbh i wouldnt be surprised if -pepperoni had little effect

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I make my own pizza but instead of tomato sauce I use wine and then I leave off the meat, dough, veggies and cheese.

WTF would you think it's the tomato sauce? Do you get heartburn eating pasta with tomato sauce?

Reheated pizza made me hate pizza
Always reheat pizza in a toaster oven. To be honest I prefer reheated pizza in a toaster oven than a fresh one out of the oven...

The only truth about pizza that I learned here is that the TS is a candy ass.

I ordered from Domino's, and the guy scratched his butt, didn't wash his hands, ate a slice of pizza.

So I was at a party and this guy was like I love pizza, so I said I love pizza too but I never eat it because the tomato sauce gives me heartburn, and the guys says, you know that the heartburn is not caused by tomato sauce, it's from pepperoni oils. This is so crazy if true. I never though pepperoni oil did that.

No you get heartburn because your name sucks.

The truth is that Sal Governali's father invented putting toppings on pizza among many other pizza related innovations and inventions.

Just get a margarita pizza. They're awesome

I think it's the dough that gives me heartburn tbh

Back