International The U.K wants to ban Donald Trump for saying they're trying to disguise their massive Muslim problem

Donald Trump's statements about what's happening in the U.K and Germany is...

• Absolutely true!

• Completely false!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Comparing Trump to Hitler is a new kind of stupid. It's on par with calling Obama a Muslim, except with even less likely a chance.

What Trump does is say shit for attention, especially non-pc shit. Why? Because he gets tons of exposure and there are tons of people sick of this pc culture. Tons of people are pretty sick of Muslims too, because they aren't sure what to believe with them. They see all the radicals on TV like ISIS, they see all the issues with "moderate" Muslims who are in Europe and America who don't really integrate or become apart of American or European society, they're just there, they take over a spot or city and in some cases become unfriendly or hostile to non-Muslims.

I mean hell Christians get hated on but they are way less of a issue and nuisance in today's society compared to Muslims, so what do you expect? Religion is always a problem with humans, add violence and a culture that doesn't fit with Western culture and there you have it, water and oil.
Your right...the media does brainwash people....

People are mad at muslims , not by any real life personal situations but instead cherry picked news stories on tv.

Theres a difference between radical islam and a regular muslim....but the tv usually doesnt know the difference...

You will find more blacks. ...hispanics.....and whites in jail throughout the US not really any muslims....the average muslim is no threat....

Trump says French and Germans could face 'extreme vetting' before entering US because their countries have been 'compromised by terrorism'
24 July 2016

367D7B3900000578-0-image-a-18_1469337606471.jpg

Donald Trump has said people from France and Germany could face 'extreme vetting' before entering the United States because their countries have been 'compromised by terrorism'.

In his nomination acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, he said he wanted to crack down on immigration with countries where terror attacks were rife.

He expanded on his aggressive policy on NBC's Meet The Press where he blamed France and Germany for letting terror flourish, saying: 'It's their own fault... They allowed people to come into their territory.'

'Here's my plan - here is what I want: Extreme vetting. Tough word. Extreme vetting,' he told Chuck Todd.

When asked if the controversial policy may keep 'a lot of people' from being allowed into the country he said: 'Maybe we get to that point.'

Not only did he blame Germany and France for allowing 'terrorists' to creep across their borders, he claimed Britain left the EU because of radicalization in mainland Europe.

He said: 'There are specific problems in Germany and we have problems with France... They have totally been [compromised by terrorism].

'And that's why Brexit happened, okay? Because the UK is saying, "We're tired of this stuff, what's going on, we're tired of".

'We're going to have tough standards. And if a person can't prove that they're from an area, and if a person can't prove what they have to be able to prove, they're not coming into this country.'

He said his bitter presidential rival Hillary wanted to bring in 550 per cent more Syrians than her predecessor Barack Obama and he would stop migration from the region in 'two seconds'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-vetting-entering-compromised-terrorism.html

Last edited:
After seeing the reaction to a muslim woman in a Trump rally today.....I can really see the comparison with Hitler. Before Hitler got in power he did use the exact same language about Jews and created hostile environment for them so people turned on them. Just like Trump said Syrian refugees are affiliated with ISIS.....this kind of language is really unhealthy.

Show me Muslim terrorist attack numbers and then jewish terrorist attack numbers and then go away. He wants to keep them out and not genocide them.
You are really taking the power out of what hitler did with your stupidity.

Why I’m so embarrassed today for Britain.
By Piers Morgan for MailOnline
18 January 2016

304F602600000578-3405353-image-a-13_1453143506158.jpg

As I write this column, members of the UK Parliament are debating whether or not to ban Donald Trump from entering Britain.

They’ve allocated three hours of time to do this.

Time that could have been spent debating terrorism, famine, nuclear weapons, the Middle East refugee crisis or the Syrian War.

But no, instead British law-makers have concluded their own time is best served seriously considering a proposal to ban a man who may end up being the next President of the United States.
To ban a foreign politician for expressing an opinion is utterly absurd. Particularly a foreign politician who stands an increasingly good chance of becoming leader of the world’s biggest superpower and Britain’s supposedly closest, most powerful ally.
Can you imagine a situation where President Trump, if he is elected, is actually banned? It would make Britain the laughing stock of the world, and confirm to Americans that we’re just as pathetically petty and small pond in our thinking as you’ve always suspected.

It would also cause serious, probably irreparable damage to Britain’s relationship with the United States.

awkward.jpg

Last edited:
Trump says French and Germans could face 'extreme vetting' before entering US.

He also said this:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ffered-enough-from-somalian-refugees.3387043/

He said his administration would suspend the Syrian refugee program and not resettle refugees anywhere in the United States, while Hillary Clinton’s “plan will import generations of terrorism, extremism and radicalism into your schools and throughout your communities.”

maVgUekwJTQcM.gif

All I know he better keep his promises.

such a fucking joke. they dont even deny that there is a problem. they dont plan to do anything about it, because dealing with it is apparently racist, since the overwhelming majority of criminals belong to a certain group.

This Trump win is brilliant news for the UK. Let's get that special relationship rolling and ally ourselves with the incoming Russia-USA partnership.

Fuck these crybaby lefties who were trying to ban Trump earlier in the year, loving see them all eat crow, especially delusional Corbyn.

Now let's see Le Pen and Wilders get in power too. Let's really get the globalists on the run ;)

Comparing Trump to Hitler is a new kind of stupid. It's on par with calling Obama a Muslim, except with even less likely a chance.

What Trump does is say shit for attention, especially non-pc shit. Why? Because he gets tons of exposure and there are tons of people sick of this pc culture. Tons of people are pretty sick of Muslims too, because they aren't sure what to believe with them. They see all the radicals on TV like ISIS, they see all the issues with "moderate" Muslims who are in Europe and America who don't really integrate or become apart of American or European society, they're just there, they take over a spot or city and in some cases become unfriendly or hostile to non-Muslims.

I mean hell Christians get hated on but they are way less of a issue and nuisance in today's society compared to Muslims, so what do you expect? Religion is always a problem with humans, add violence and a culture that doesn't fit with Western culture and there you have it, water and oil.
This. People are tired of PC culture....anything Trump would've said was blasphemous to people who doesn't want to listen. Well the working middle class has spoken by the numbers. they are tired of the bullshit DNC has rammed up their throats. they were too focused on social issues that gets a lot of tv and internet times...they neglect the sleeping populous that wanted to be heard and the noise was fucking loud.

This Trump win is brilliant news for the UK. Let's get that special relationship rolling and ally ourselves with the incoming Russia-USA partnership.

Fuck these crybaby lefties who were trying to ban Trump earlier in the year, loving see them all eat crow, especially delusional Corbyn.

Now let's see Le Pen and Wilders get in power too. Let's really get the globalists on the run ;)

brexit+trump=fuck you to globalists trying to tear our great countries down

last time britain, russia and USA were on the same page, we won world war 2 and were extremely prosperous. we were nationalist then too

im hyped

brexit+trump=fuck you to globalists trying to tear our great countries down

last time britain, russia and USA were on the same page, we won world war 2 and were extremely prosperous. we were nationalist then too

im hyped

Me too.

Obama created a huge amout of resentment from a lot of Brits with his "back of the queue" comments regarding Brexit, no doubt Hillary would have carried that on.

I just hope our politicians here can get their head out of their arses and become closer than ever with USA, who have long been our closest and strongest allies. (In comparison to the derision we've often faced from other European countries who we bankrupted ourselves helping to save, until the US stepped in and provided us Economic relief through grants and loans)

I honestly think USA/Britain/Russia partnership is the way forward, it bewilders me that our countries allowed ourselves to become so divided.

Wow, Trump pledged to move the Britain trade deal to the front of the queue and post-Brexit British MPs are *still* talking crap after he won.

It's almost like they're begging for a glass of piss-off from Washington to wash down the tough-shit sandwich Brussels is preparing for them.

Last edited:
LMFAO of at May trying to not to throw up while claiming she can work with Trump.

Yeah, Theresa, if you're really lucky the God-Emperor might let you make him a sandwich:D

Wow, Trump pledged to move the Britain trade deal to the front of the queue and post-Brexit British MPs are *still* talking crap after he won.

It's almost like they're begging for a glass of piss-off from Washington to wash down the tough-shit sandwich Brussels is preparing for them.

These fuckers don't represent me or anyone I know or have spoken to today, this should give us new found confidence, but our government and politics is overrun with globalist wankers.

LMFAO of at May trying to not to throw up while claiming she can work with Trump.

Yeah, Theresa, if you're really lucky the God-Emperor might let you make him a sandwich:D

She's speaking through gritted teeth. We need a Trump style leader, to break through all this shit.

Sir Simon Burns, a Conservative M.P. who regularly crossed the Atlantic to
campaign for Hillary Clinton, is another who says he is “terrified” of Trump’s new

Yet even Burns accepts the U.K. will ultimately have to work with Trump if the countries are to maintain their closeness and establish their new economic paradigms. “Regardless of who is President of the U.S., it’s in Britain’s national interest to have a Special Relationship,” Burns says. “God help us, we’re going to have to deal with Trump, holding our noses, to make it work.”

http://time.com/4564331/donald-trump-victory-brexit-special-relationship-britain/

yeah, lets see him try to ban british muslims based on religion and see what happens. he will get banned. tosser.

It's easier to criticize trump rather then deal with the UK and Germany's immigration problem.

Back