International The U.K wants to ban Donald Trump for saying they're trying to disguise their massive Muslim problem

Donald Trump's statements about what's happening in the U.K and Germany is...

• Absolutely true!

• Completely false!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Debate banning Trump whilst not doing anything about Putin murdering people with radioactive materials on UK soil. Seems fair.

i guess the empty seats speak for the "are you fucking kidding me" part of the house

About 40 MPs participated, out of 650, and I'm told that turnout is unusually high for a debate sparked by petition.

The count was actually closer to 50 in the beginning, but a few left in disgust early into the show and expressed their displeasure with this embarrassment on Twitter.

People were particularly eager to hear from Keith Vaz (Chairman of the Home Affairs committee) since he was the biggest name on the roster, but he bolted after 10 minutes.

The bad news is, because there are less and less MPs on the list as the show went on, the initial 6-minute-per-person cap was ignored and some of the drivels seems to went on for DAYS. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who needed a bathroom break after that snake Gavin Robinson (Democratic Unionist Party, Northern Ireland) finished attacking everyone in the room, and then again after MP Anne McLaughlin (Scottish National Party) finished reciting Martin Luther King's "I have a Dream".

Ban Donald Trump from Britain? We’d be better off banning online petitions
A great day for democracy, as MPs waste three hours debating a ban they couldn’t enforce even if they wanted to

Freedom of speech is all well and good. But the truth of the matter is this. A line has been crossed. And it’s time our politicians acted to prevent it ever happening again.

I’m not talking about Donald Trump here. I’m talking about people who sign petitions to Parliament. Can’t something be done to stop them? More than half a million of them signed a petition demanding the Republican publicity-magnet be banned from entering the UK. And this afternoon, all because of them, three hours of parliamentary time had to be wasted on what has a reasonable claim to being the most asinine debate in modern political history.

Here’s how pointless it was. First, it attracted, at most, only 40 MPs (the most high-profile of whom was Keith Vaz, who left inside the first 10 minutes). Second, it took place in a little room in Westminster Hall, not the Commons chamber. And third: not a single person present actually had the power to ban Trump, because that would be a decision for the Home Secretary, who wasn’t present, and in any case doesn’t want to ban him.

The worst of it, though, was that the debate was broadcast on US TV. Now that the Americans have seen this, we’ll never be able to affect intellectual superiority over them again.

Most MPs present, as it turned out, opposed banning Trump. But they were none the less determined to put him in his place.

“We British are pretty good at roasting beef,” gurgled Paul Scully (Con, Sutton). “Why don’t we roast Trump instead!”

“If he met one or two of my constituents,” cried Victoria Atkins (Con, Louth & Horncastle), “they would tell him he’s a wazzock!”

“Bring him here,” barked Gavin Robinson (DUP, Belfast East), “and let him go home with his tail between his legs!”

“Donald Trump is an idiot,” mumbled someone or other from the SNP.

Among those who did want Trump banned was Jack Dromey (Lab, Erdington). “He shouldn’t be allowed within 1,000 miles of our shores!” he barked, thus banning Trump not only from Britain but Portugal, Sweden and Poland. Whether we’ll have to build a vast Trump-blocking wall a third of the way across the Atlantic, he didn’t say.

One of the few actively sticking up for Trump was Philip Davies (Con, Shipley). Although he disagreed with Trump’s views on Muslims, he applauded him for his “straight talking”, on the grounds that “I’m a Yorkshireman”. Like almost all Mr Davies’s parliamentary utterances, his speech essentially consisted of saying “It’s political correctness gone mad” over and over for 10 minutes at steadily increasing volume.

“People find it refreshing to see a politician who has the guts to stand up and say what he thinks, even when it’s controversial!” yapped Mr Davies. By this point I’d lost track of whether he was talking about Donald Trump or himself.

Still, I don’t want to write off this festival of irrelevance completely. Perhaps it will teach us something valuable: namely, how worthless petitions to Parliament are. If it doesn’t, I might start a petition demanding a ban on petitions. Please sign and pass it on. Together, we really can make no difference.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-be-better-off-banning-online-petitions.html

Last edited:
Brits and Swedes and unfortunately Germany are the biggest bunch of cuckold bitches now. Bend over for Muhammed you weak ass bitch mades.

I get it. Youre not a fan of Trump. Shame. But youre letting your bias get in the way here. Lets try again. It was a private event for Trump supporters to gather and rally for their guy. Thats what a rally is for. Its like you are throwing a private party for friends. You pay for the location, the security and everything needed. Then you have morons show up and protest by shouting, standing with signs, jewish stars or dumb t-shirts trying to get their contradicting message out there on Trumps dime. Why in the world would anyone just let that happen ? Why would you essentially pay for your detractors airtime ? Give them a stage ? Well of course if you are Bernie or Hilary who are to afraid of standing up to obnoxious protesters and will actually let them take over their rally in one of the most pathetic displays of spinelessness and pandering that i have ever seen i can see why. Would you prefer that ? Trump should just give up the time he has paid for so pathetic losers can use his rally for a platform ?
Sorry but id rather have the leader of my country have some dignity and some conviction and stand up for his and his followers beliefs against those who would drown out his message with their disgusting progressive agenda. But hey if you like spineless pathetic pandering to whatever loud mouth losers want to take over your rally and disrupt the event for thousands of your followers because your candidate has absolutely no convictions whatsoever and will bend to whoever whines loud enough, then hey thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

I'm not arguing it's wrong 100% of the time to remove protesters or hecklers from an event so I don't see the point of stripping the whole situation of context for some analogy about one of my sick parties. I'm arguing Trump's skin is thinner than a wet paper bag.

What candidates choose to label as disruptive protesting can tell you something about what kind of president they could be . One moment Trump will say everyone else is too PC and then the next he's crying for security because some guy in the 30th row has a small America's great sign on his lap. He's kicked people out of his events for not pledging allegiance to him at the door before they've even heard him speak. Yeah that's a stance he can defend with great conviction but it was a pretty stupid and subjective slogan from the get-go so he seems overly sensitive attacking undecideds who may agree with him on most other issues.

Then when you take that into account the times he gotten stumped or offended by fair questions and reverted to personally attacking the person asking it and the times he has insulted the other candidates appearances like some insecure catty chick it's pretty clear Trump may be too emotionally vulnerable to handle the job.

I've seen Hillary shut down hecklers with just her words, no back up needed. Bernie slipped up with the BLM debacle but his history shows he's fought for and stuck to his politics perhaps more so than any other modern politician so I don't question his spine.

48 votes to 3 agreeing with Trump.

For the Warroom, that is yuge.

Britannia is weak. What a shit show. It's the same everywhere, but I can't believe pms as stupid as those get elected. British wit? Seriously? You showed him....

One day I hope nationalism finds it way back to Britain, if only for a little while.

Donald Trump on Parliament ban debate: ‘I hear I had a very big success’

GettyImages-464676604.jpg

On Monday MPs gathered in Westminster Hall to debate whether or not Donald Trump should be allowed to visit Britain, after over 500,000 Brits signed a petition calling for Trump to be banned from the UK. Ahead of the debate, the SNP’s Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh argued that Trump ought to be banned as otherwise ‘what we’re saying is, if you’re a prospective presidential candidate, it’s alright to say what you want’.

So what did the man of the moment make of the debate which saw MPs call him a, others took the opportunity to call the Presidential hopeful a ‘fool’ and ‘buffoon’? It turns out that despite being insulted by several politicians, Trump hears it was a ‘very big success’. Speaking to Sky News’s Kay Burley, Trump thanked the British people for their support:

‘I have a great deal of supporters in the United Kingdom. We receive thousands and thousands of letters and emails and tweets. sayng that ‘you’re so right’ ‘you’re so right’ and that thousands of people agree with me and as you know the whole thing went nowhere.’

What’s more, Trump says that he could get more people to respond to one of his tweet than signed the debate petition:

‘I’m honoured by the tremendous support I had in the UK, and that whole thing went away, very few people even showed up to talk about it. I was sort of surprised at what happenned, 500,000 votes today is a whole different thing than it would have been 10 years ago. I have — between Twitter and Facebook – 11 or 12 million people, I could get that many with one tweet.

But I will say I was really honoured by the way the people stuck up for me because the people of the UK they really stuck up for me and you know it.’

What ever will Ahmed-Sheikh say?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...t-ban-debate-i-hear-i-had-a-very-big-success/

Meh, Trumps a bigoted POS, but you cant ban someone for speaking their mind. It'll say more about the American people if they actually elect the clown.

REACTIONS: Donald Trump Debate ‘Shames Britain’, Even MPs Thought It Was ‘Waste Of Time’
by Donna Rachel Edmunds
19 Jan 2016

GettyImages-501727744-640x480.png

As Members of the British Parliament filed in to a three hour debate yesterday on whether or not Donald Trump should be banned from the United Kingdom, all sides were in agreement on one thing: the non-binding debate, which would have no effect on government policy, was a complete waste of parliamentary time.

Although the petition calling for Trump’s ban has sparked a fierce debate on social media, many have questioned whether the topic should rightfully have been awarded valuable debating time within the British Parliament, when the subject is perhaps better suited to University debating societies.

Among them was Isabel Hardman, assistant editor of the Spectator, who mused on whether MPs could have spent the three hours of the debate more profitably considering how much pressure there is on MPs to use their time wisely.

“MPs are often bombarded with complaints from constituents when they don’t see them in the Commons Chamber debating something that those constituents think really matters,”

“They often have to reply explaining that the debate was a non-binding opposition day debate that would have made no difference to what the government was up to. Few constituents notice Westminster Hall proceedings, but if they did, their MP would have to explain that these debates, like Opposition Day ones in the main Chamber, don’t make any direct difference to government policy.

“Given all [the] demands on their time, surely a debate on a politician whose next visit isn’t yet booked must be reasonably low down the agenda? Perhaps the real question for MPs … is not whether Donald Trump should be banned, but why they’ve bothered to turn up at all.”​

It was a point that Piers Morgan also made, this time in the Daily Mail.

“They [MPs] have allocated three hours of time to do this.

“Time that could have been spent debating terrorism, famine, nuclear weapons, the Middle East refugee crisis or the Syrian War.

“But no, instead British law-makers have concluded their own time is best served seriously considering a proposal to ban a man who may end up being the next President of the United States.”​

Morgan goes further, pointing out the deep and lasting damage that the debate could do to British – American relations should Trump be elected President by the American people.

“Can you imagine a situation where President Trump, if he is elected, is actually banned?” Morgan asks. “It would make Britain the laughing stock of the world, and confirm to Americans that we’re just as pathetically petty and small pond in our thinking as you’ve always suspected.

“It would also cause serious, probably irreparable damage to Britain’s relationship with the United States.”​

He concludes:

“Today’s Parliamentary debate is an affront to proper democracy, a stupendous waste of time, and it shames Britain.

“I can only apologise to Donald Trump and to America for this embarrassing farce.”​

Trump himself apparently believes the debate to be a waste of time – a statement put out by Trump International Golf Links in Scotland read: “It is absurd that valuable parliamentary time is being wasted debating a matter raised as part of the American presidential election.”

Meanwhile the Independent’s sketch writer, Tom Peck, who appears personally to have agreed with the main thrust of the petition, reveals that the MPs themselves thought it a waste of time.

“The debate, it was almost unanimously agreed, was a waste of time. The sheer number of MPs who turned up to say it was a waste of time meant it went on for three whole hours. “Why are we giving him the publicity?” they asked, one after the other, all broadcast live on US public service TV, and none more famous than Keith Vaz.”​

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/19/brits-agree-donald-trump-debate-a-complete-waste-of-time/

Last edited:
if only that were true,so many beta fucks over here,its sickening.

As shitty as the UK has become this is nothing.

Oh hey! Our British frends finally showed! Do you have any insight to share in regards to these MP's bizarre behavior?

Or more importantly, is any of those 40 ostrichs actually represents your area? How the hell did these libtard loons actually won elections voted by British constituents?!

I'd like to assume that they don't actually represents the majority of the British people (over 600 MPs didn't show), otherwise it would mean Britain is fucked.

At first I thought it was pretty funny, as in "ha-ha, just politicians being politicians! This is great entertainment!", but then I saw how passionate they are and it dawns on me that these SNP and Labour folks just might be batshit-crazy for real!

I'm really confused here:

- Is it Deflection? Could it be that these MP's are bashing on Trump because they're feeling deeply ashamed that he's speaking the truth that they all have been thinking in their heads, but are too afraid to say out loud?

- Is it Cognitive Dissonance? Could it be that they have been playing this game of social PC charades for so long, they actually drank their own kool-ade to the point of catatonic and are unable to recognize the chaos resulted from the massive Muslim immigration to the U.K?

Any British in the WR wanna clarify that up for the rest of us bewildered viewers around the world?

Last edited:
Oh hey! Our British frends finally showed! Do you have any insight to share in regards to these MP's bizarre behavior?

Or more importantly, is any of those 40 ostrichs actually represents your area?[/QUOTE
At first I thought it was pretty funny, as in "ha-ha, just politicians being politicians! This is great entertainment!", but then I saw how passionate they are and it dawns on me that these SNP and Labour folks just might be batshit-crazy for real!

I'm really confused here:

- Is it Deflection? Could it be that these MP's are bashing on Trump because they're feeling deeply ashamed that he's speaking the truth that they all have been thinking in their heads, but are too afraid to say out loud?

- Is it Cognitive Dissonance? Could it be that they have been playing this game of social PC charades for so long, they actually drank their own kool-ade to the point of catatonic and are unable to recognize the chaos resulted from the massive Muslim immigration to the U.K?

Any British in the WR wanna clarify that up for the rest of us bewildered viewers around the world?
all of the above.......but the fear of being seen as racist is a huge problem,not just with MP's but with a lot of the population.

Somebody should do a sign petition in the UK about not letting in more muslims.... just to see the numbers. More than one of those fucking polititians would be surprised
that person would instantly become Public Enemy #1 with a huge chunk of the population.

It's absolutely, 100% true, however the way for most in England (especially the nicer areas) is that to mention it makes you a racist, hateful bigot. In the UK we have freedom of speech, but only if you say what you are told is acceptable, which means no criticism of feminism, any religion but Christianity, and everything is the white's fault, regardless of who did it.
I have invested over $10,000 and a hell of a lot of hassle to leave, as have plenty of others. Look at the masses of Brits leaving for Australia, New Zealand and Canada (none of which are easy to get visas for) and that should tell you everything you need to know. It was a great country, but there's nothing Great about Britain any more.
Trump isn't the first guy we've banned for this, it happened to Geert Wilders a few years ago. Meanwhile Abu Hamza is allowed to stand in city centres shouting his hate speech, telling Muslims to kill British soldiers and Police officers and that is perfectly acceptable (I believe we've got rid of him now, but it took a lot of years to finally do anything about it)

Last edited:

Or more importantly, is any of those 40 ostrichs actually represents your area? How the hell did these libtard loons actually won elections voted by British constituents?!

I'd like to assume that they don't actually represents the majority of the British people (over 600 MPs didn't show), otherwise it would mean Britain is fucked.
The libtards are winning in a lot of areas where there are more muslims than anything else. George Galloway won a seat in a really bad area of Bradford (probably the worst area in the UK) by basically promoting Islam.

It's absolutely, 100% true, however the way for most in England (especially the nicer areas) is that to mention it makes you a racist, hateful bigot. In the UK we have freedom of speech, but only if you say what you are told is acceptable, which means no criticism of feminism, any religion but Christianity, and everything is the white's fault, regardless of who did it.
I have invested over $10,000 and a hell of a lot of hassle to leave, as have plenty of others. Look at the masses of Brits leaving for Australia, New Zealand and Canada (none of which are easy to get visas for) and that should tell you everything you need to know. It was a great country, but there's nothing Great about Britain any more.
Trump isn't the first guy we've banned for this, it happened to Geert Wilders a few years ago. Meanwhile Abu Hamza is allowed to stand in city centres shouting his hate speech, telling Muslims to kill British soldiers and Police officers and that is perfectly acceptable (I believe we've got rid of him now, but it took a lot of years to finally do anything about it)
My biggest and maybe my only real regret in life,is not going to Australia when I had the chance......I really can't complain though,i'm not directly in contact with the people concerned,but there are so many cuckolded beta fucks and liberal,bleeding heart cunts in the UK.....yet while the fact there hasn't been so much poverty in the country in decades,you hear very little about the average downtrodden Brit,in comparison to the mooching cunts,who claim to be fleeing for their lives,only to pass through more than one safe haven after another,only to stop where welfare is best........

My biggest and maybe my only real regret in life,is not going to Australia when I had the chance......I really can't complain though,i'm not directly in contact with the people concerned,but there are so many cuckolded beta fucks and liberal,bleeding heart cunts in the UK.....yet while the fact there hasn't been so much poverty in the country in decades,you hear very little about the average downtrodden Brit,in comparison to the mooching cunts,who claim to be fleeing for their lives,only to pass through more than one safe haven after another,only to stop where welfare is best........
honestly mate its the best thing I've ever done, its cost me 6 thousand pounds already and probably another 5 or 6 thousand by the time I have my qualifications transferred, but its worth it just to not have to deal with those people.
We've had veterans on the streets for decades that we supposedly don't have enough money to help, yet we suddenly have plenty to fund 'refugees'. The amount of abuse I got for pointing this out, along with the fact that we've got 'refugees' that look like Arnold in his prime just makes me glad I don't have to live there. The 30 million quid a day we throw away in foreign aid really pisses me off too when we supposedly have no money

honestly mate its the best thing I've ever done, its cost me 6 thousand pounds already and probably another 5 or 6 thousand by the time I have my qualifications transferred, but its worth it just to not have to deal with those people.
We've had veterans on the streets for decades that we supposedly don't have enough money to help, yet we suddenly have plenty to fund 'refugees'. The amount of abuse I got for pointing this out, along with the fact that we've got 'refugees' that look like Arnold in his prime just makes me glad I don't have to live there. The 30 million quid a day we throw away in foreign aid really pisses me off too when we supposedly have no money
£280 million in foreign aid to India in 2012,yet they can afford to send a rocket to Mars

lZm6K9U.gif

£280 million in foreign aid to India in 2012,yet they can afford to send a rocket to Mars

lZm6K9U.gif

You want to stop at India just taking all out customer support and IT jobs? Just give them everything so some dumb rich asshole can get richer.

Back