The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they're not? You mean when it's not confirmed. It's not right to call him a rapist until it has been proven but it's not right to call him innocent until that's been proven either
What?!?! It’s innocent until proven guilty not the other way around. Read a book or something.

Last edited:
When they're not? You mean when it's not confirmed. It's not right to call him a rapist until it has been proven but it's not right to call him innocent until that's been proven either

Yes exactly. I realized my typo after but I'm not allowed to edit messages with dubz lol.

Do you even know what the word "accused" means?

Apparently you're even dumber than I thought but let me explain: We can't live in a world where a person is assumed guilty based merely on an accusation. That's why evidence and trials exist.

Perhaps you should spend less time on Sherdog and more time learning and developing. It's embarrassing that you have a 2004 account and are posting embarrassing garbage like that.

Your av is far more embarrassing than any shitposting of mine.

Fake news people. Same people believing this believed jussie Smollet was jumped by 2 white maga supporters with maga hats, bleach, rope and ski masks outside a subway in subzero weather at 2am in downtown Chicago.

Seriously Connor should record every sexual encounter he has. Just get a plethora of hidden cameras, because filming without consent is a much better charge than rape. P.s. I am not admitting I have done this.

I am aware. And I don't go crying to the mods on this internet forum because someone said something that I don't like. I don't need a safe space in real life or on the internet.
So you’re complaining on an internet forum about somebody you never met bc he reported you? And that affects your life how? Who cares if he reported you

Bro you're not allowed to slander people's names and call them a rapist. Those are alleged allegations. You're a piece of shit for behaving this way and I'm reporting you. It's disgusting. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone did that to you but you pussies don't evne have a brain to think that deeply. Reporting your dumb ass.
Lol, your idols a piece of shit. Just accept it mate..

And why is that lol? Because you're jealous of Conor and live a shit life? That's not my problem mate.

I was a huge Conor fan. Defended him in every thread. You're defending a degenerate pos. Says a lot about you.

Look at this I'm being attacked randomly.

All you pussies who would never talk like this in real life lol

In real life you can't hit a report button when someone says something you don't like. Mr "real life" lol

So you’re complaining on an internet forum about somebody you never met bc he reported you? And that affects your life how? Who cares if he reported you

I don't think that I have been reported. He has nothing to report me for. What infraction have I committed? As far as that goes I have never even had one yellow card ever.

Imagine being so obsessed with Conor you defend him even though he rapes women

Conor fans have mental illness

Also where did this happen? If it happened in Europe, he will get 6 months in jail tops.. especially if he converts to Islam. If it happened in the states and he is found guilty. Dude is going away for a long time.

This cant be good for whiskey sales, hope the woman is ok. Doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back