The Weber Kettle is a P4P contender in the grill world

I have a Lodge cast iron grill that I take to the lake. It's portable so it's good for 2 people. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Jackie Blue

3SP334110_HeroSquare-e9336ba92e8a4962bcf93a12df1034d4.jpg
Looks like an awesome little grill. Does it have a lid?

Sweet bring some kangaroo meat. Always wanted to try it.
how bout i bring a big red kangaroo with a joey in its pouch? ill bring baby koala and wombat too.

how bout i bring a big red kangaroo with a joey in its pouch? ill bring baby koala and wombat too.
Fuck yeah. Ill bring some bald eagle and some desert tortoise

Fuck yeah. Ill bring some bald eagle and some desert tortoise
giphy.gif

lol i actually ate some crocodile at a restaurant last year. it was alright. bit like chicken.

sure thing fren, glad to do you an accomplice.
Apparently the Lodge portable grill is the perfect size for one adult man and one small child and easier to keister. Might be the ticket

giphy.gif

lol i actually ate some crocodile at a restaurant last year. it was alright. bit like chicken.
We have a cajun restaurant out here that serves it. I ordered it but it was breaded and fried and just tasted like chicken nuggets. Do people eat it grilled?

We have a cajun restaurant out here that serves it. I ordered it but it was breaded and fried and just tasted like chicken nuggets. Do people eat it grilled?
Yeah grilled mainly.

That was all I ever BBQ'd on until I moved to Hawaii. This things last forever and are so versatile!

I like to leave my screen doors and windows open so switched to gas here.

My propane grill just died and I am never getting another gas grill. I just git a Oklahoma Joe Highland offset smoker for when I host large groups.

The charcoal chimney starter was a game changer for me. Now I have white hot charcoal within 10 minutes of lighting it up.

Faster than a chimney.

Do you guys prefer lump charcoal or briquettes?

I use lump most of the time, but briquettes for the snake method, which i need to work on.

Do you guys prefer lump charcoal or briquettes?

I use lump most of the time, but briquettes for the snake method, which i need to work on.
I use Kingsford regular briquettes. Ive tried Royal Oak and several other brands but keep coming back to Kingsford. Its more consistent and Royal Oak was full of rocks

Last edited:
I’ve tried the charcoal snake but I must have done it wrong as I could not get the temperature high enough. How many briquettes do you light at first?
Same problem 3 bricks high. It also went out on me after a few hours. Currently finishing a brisket in the oven.

I have two a custom 36in smoker and a run of the mill propane grill.The smoker sees most of the action the propane is just for sausages and burgers mainly will do pork chops and chicken occasionally on it.

Back