'The Wire' - It gets better after the 1st season, right?

I think the drug dealing seasons were the best. Seasons 1 and 3 I think? The docks season was pretty good but I grew up real close to that area so I was admittedly more invested I guess because of that.

The Wire definitely is the The Sopranos, at least not for me. It does have some fine acting though. A young Idris Elba stars, a very young Michael B. Jordan. I’m sure there’s more.

I got to episode six of season one and even that was a real struggle!

Watch Breaking Bad instead!

Lmao no

The fact that no one really talks about bb anymore while the wire is still talked about says it all

This coming from a guy who has the wire and gomorrah on shared first place

Prop Joe gives Marlo the greek hookup. Prop Joe landing the greek hook up does not mean Avon's NYC connect should have dried up.

Avon was forced to go with the Prop Joe package because the New York guys cut him off after being unsure of him after his light sentence. Prop Joe's from the Greeks was better anyway.

Avon was forced to go with the Prop Joe package because the New York guys cut him off after being unsure of him after his light sentence. Prop Joe's from the Greeks was better anyway.

oh yeah. Thanks. Strigner goes to NYC and gets the cold shoulder and the NYC connect never pops up again.

One thing I was never quite sure of was his relationship to Newyork when Mazoune turned up again, he was talking about his name(or his credit?) being good as if he still had potential connections there for the futue if he gave up Stringer.

Back