Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

richie-greenberg-2.jpeg

Here's the rest of the store

NYPICHPDPICT000014230606.jpg

Last edited:
Ummmm.. what's to stop people from just asking to get items out then just walking out store with it?

If the workers try to stop them get fired an no worry of arrest so what's to stop them

Ummmm.. what's to stop people from just asking to get items out then just walking out store with it?

If the workers try to stop them get fired an no worry of arrest so what's to stop them

Lol I was in Wal-Mart the other day and a dude was walking out with some older lady with a cart while he was holding a soundbar. Lady got stopped by the receipt checker and he kept going toward the door.

He got stopped at the door by another dude who wasn't having it.

Associate: "Hey, you can't leave without a receipt sir"
Him: "Oh it's back there sir. That's mah auntie"
run-what-is-that.gif

Slick AF boi

I've over nighted in a shit ton of Walmart parking lots. I literally walk the store, and what they have locked up determines whether it is a safe Neighborhood. If they have the Sharpie aisle under lock and key, I keep driving.

Lol I was in Wal-Mart the other day and a dude was walking out with some older lady with a cart while he was holding a soundbar. Lady got stopped by the receipt checker and he kept going toward the door.

He got stopped at the door by another dude who wasn't having it.

Associate: "Hey, you can't leave without a receipt sir"
Him: "Oh it's back there sir. That's mah auntie"
run-what-is-that.gif

Slick AF boi
If he would of said fuck off n kept walking out what's the Wall mart employee going to do?

If he would of said fuck off n kept walking out what's the Wall mart employee going to do?

Nothing. It's insane. Even if they did, I doubt the average Wal-Mart employee has a fast enough 40yd time to catch up to those guys. Fuckers are agile.

Used to be rare that I'd actually see it happen, but now it's almost every visit I see someone putting items in their personal bags or walking out with boxes. Strange times.

Store near me comes and takes baby formula to the front and they ring it up. Would be a pain for them to do for basic items but if it stops people then sure.

It's a cost vs reward. Asking employees for each item you want to steal makes the process much slower. This inefficiency would deter thievery as it costs much more time.

That being said, having a society that is united, properly responds to criminal activity, and tries to improve their local areas is a better approach. However, chains are obviously a quicker and cheaper solution.

Back