Therapists say that Trump Anxiety Disorder is for real.

He had nothing to do with it. You can lol your way out the door, if you post any more fake news like that pile of horseshit above. Insane opinions are one thing, but fake news is another.

Everything I state is facts or has a factual basis. You can't point to one incorrect comment. Tom Hanks was outed and Hillary has been accused by multiple people. Would you like me to post sources?

Everything I state is facts or has a factual basis. You can't point to one incorrect comment. Tom Hanks was outed and Hillary has been accused by multiple people. Would you like me to post sources?

You said Tom Hanks "purchased mind control victims for kiddie sex", plural. So you're right about my error in wording.

Please do post your reasons for making the accusations you made. If they are as reliable as the Twitter lady you got the other two from, then I'm sure it will be good for a laugh. The cannibal accusations especially.

Actually, nevermind. It's less disruptive to just give you a reply ban in this thread.

I dunno bro. There is ALOT of information that goes behind a statement like that. Unless you're willing to go down a path where the picture slowly comes together over time then I'm not sure what good an occasional expansion of my assertions will do. There is an Everest sized mountain of evidence showing my assertions to be true. But I cant fit an Everest sized mountain of evidence in one back and forth. You have to learn a ton of shit we were never taught in school and then you have to be able to put it together.

I would just say look into mk ultra mind control, lots of documentaries on YouTube. Look at the history of secret so cieties brotherhoods and fraternal orders such as the illuminati, skull n bones, freemasonry, the jesuits, college fraternities, ect. Again, plenty of documentaries. Take note of their initiations, rituals, oaths, and beliefs. Then take note of how most people of influence and power were brought up through these channels. Look at the individual histories of prominent people. Look at Albert Pike. Look at all the people, in the know, stating matter of factly that pedophiles run hollywood. Look at all the people being accused. Look at the history of think tank groups like tavistock institute and what they push. Look at the history of Hitler and Nazi Germany. Look who funded him. Notice where all the Nazi scientists ended up. There are multiple people right now accusing Hillary of raping them when they were children under mind control. Look at Jeffrey Epstein and pedo island. Look at the Podesta emails and spirit cooking. Tom Hanks was just outed for purchasing mind cointrol victims for kiddie sex. And so much more.

The sad fact is that the people who run the world aren't just pedophiles they're also cannibalists who sacrifice people. They made blood oaths to lucifer and truly view themselves as descendants of ancient gods. And you can tell who the cannibals are by their sickly, pale, night of the living dead appearence. Think Bill Clinton in recent years.
Wow man, that's a lot to swallow to say the least but thanks for the effort. That last paragraph is pretty out there but given the low level of discourse that is the norm around here I honestly find it to be a refreshing change, in a very weird way of course.

@Final Rehab thanks man. You just got me carded lol.
As perplexed as I am about your turn to the weird side the last few years I would never want you to be banned from this site. Furthermore I wish you nothing but good fortune and blessings from God, whatever you conceive Him to be.

He had nothing to do with it. You can lol your way out the door, if you post any more fake news like that pile of horseshit above. Insane opinions are one thing, but fake news is another.
Can you explain how things work around here? Because there’s been a bunch of moving around that doesn’t make any sense

Seek help. Seriously.

People are just overreacting more and more. W was reelected and people were like I'm moving to Canada . Obama won and people were mad, he got reelected and they were more burthurt.
Trump won and it's just getting worse

TheGreatA I agree with you. As some institutions are taken out, they're not being replaced. Now people find comfort in belonging by being outraged over nonsense and attaching themselves to identity politics

I got a message from one of the mods saying this thread had been moved because I mentioned "pedophilia fantasies". I have no idea who sent the message, but I was referring to Peter Fonda's disgusting tweet about Barron Trump being ripped from his mother's arm and placed in a cage with pedophiles. I edited to the OP to make it more clear that I am referring to Peter Fonda.

The Daily Mail:

Trump Anxiety Disorder: Therapists claim patients are experiencing President-related anxiety due to Potus' policies and Twitter feuds

• Therapists in the US said more and more patients are suffering from Trump Anxiety Disorder
  • The unofficial disorder is when patients fear the future of the country because of Trump's Twitter feuds and policies
  • One therapist said symptoms mimic those of patients who grew up with a parent suffering from a personality disorder
  • Another therapist said her patient asked if Trump was going to 'blow us all up' after he tweeted to North Korean leader that his nuclear button 'was bigger'
  • The disorder affects both Trump critics and supporters, who said they felt isolated from family and friends because they are in favor of the president

I got a message from one of the mods saying this thread had been moved because I mentioned "pedophilia fantasies". I have no idea who sent the message, but I was referring to Peter Fonda's disgusting tweet about Barron Trump being ripped from his mother's arm and placed in a cage with pedophiles. I edited to the OP to make it more clear that I am referring to Peter Fonda.
It's a shit troll thread anyway. Made-up anecdotal bullshit that fits your myopic worldview.

I think it's that people with critical thinking skills who live in cities are concerned that a clearly incompetent, possibly full-on treasonous con man is in the white house, and equally angered and perplexed by the fact that around 45 percent of the country is still on board with this shit show.

It's a shit troll thread anyway. Made-up anecdotal bullshit that fits your myopic worldview.

Made up? I simply posted what mainstream media is covering regarding therapists saying that people are paying them to talk about Trump. It is relevant because people have been talking about Trump Derangement Syndrome for quite some time now to explain the irrational, hysterical, obsessive and even violent behavior of the Left in response to Donald Trump being elected president and now therapists are coming out and basically saying that Trump Derangement is something they have been helping people to deal with.

I think it's that people with critical thinking skills who live in cities are concerned that a clearly incompetent, possibly full-on treasonous con man is in the white house, and equally angered and perplexed by the fact that around 45 percent of the country is still on board with this shit show.

People have real problems. Their marriage is falling apart, they went through sexual abuse in childhood, they have a mental illness that's amenable to therapy, they're coping with the diagnosis of an incurable disease, they have PTSD from horrifying things that happened to them, etc.

If you're going into a therapist's office to whine about Trump, you're a bourgeois bitch who's wasting a professional's time and wasting your money.

The rapist say Donald Trump causes anxiety.

There's a few posters on here who are clearly suffering from it. Then they want to 'debate' you. You're mentally ill. Why would I waste time debating a mentally ill person?

Actually, nevermind. It's less disruptive to just give you a reply ban in this thread.

giphy.gif

Careful bro you've upset them by attacking their Hollyweird heroes.

Isn't it crazy how actors influence and lead the left and their voters?

Careful bro you've upset them by attacking their Hollyweird heroes.

Isn't it crazy how actors influence and lead the left and their voters?

To be fair, calking Fogie 'left' is misleading. He doesn't really have political opinions, he's just an immature manbaby that likes the endorphin rush he gets from over moderating the forum.

Back