There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

201510_1056_gifec.jpg

It´s Fedor.

Prime Fedor > All

All Champs lose due to aging. GSP is the only one who hasn't... but he ain't done yet

Last edited:
Tell yourself the same thing. He didn't beat anybody besides nog and crocop

Fact of the matter is Prime Nog would be the betting favorite for GOAT if it weren't for Fedor and prime Crocop is still the scariest mma striker of all time and Fedor even neutralized that.

Prime Fedor > All

All fighters lose due to aging. GSP is the only one who hasn't... but he ain't done yet

Fedor isn't that old, strikeforce was very telling imo. Strikeforce was basically UFC level competition and fedor didn't fare well at all. Idk why people aren't okay with considering him a babe Ruth type of guy. For his time, basically untouchable, but if you can't see how much the game has evolved at the top level idk what to tell you. He still has the title of goat heavyweight but that's it imo.

Fedor isn't that old, strikeforce was very telling imo. Strikeforce was basically UFC level competition and fedor didn't fare well at all. Idk why people aren't okay with considering him a babe Ruth type of guy. For his time, basically untouchable, but if you can't see how much the game has evolved at the top level idk what to tell you. He still has the title of goat heavyweight but that's it imo.
Fedor is old in terms of fight mileage. 30+ wins and 10 years in a row. Almost all 1st round finishes. Even a lion is only king of the jungle for a 2-3 years. He was champ for longer than anyone I think..

Fact of the matter is Prime Nog would be the betting favorite for GOAT if it weren't for Fedor and prime Crocop is still the scariest mma striker of all time and Fedor even neutralized that.
He grabbed him and smothered him. Jon Jones would beat all 3 in the same night

Does Shogun's UFC run reflect badly on the air of invincibility he had in Pride? No is the correct answer.

Last edited:
Does Shogun's UFC run reflect the air of invincibility he had in Pride? No is the correct answer.

Shogun lost his knee, we all got robbed of his career so I don't wanna go there with that comparison. Fedor got a chance to accomplish everything he could, shogun quite frankly didn't.

Fedor is amazing man he really is, if a heavyweight like him came along right now he would absolutely kill it, I couldn't imagine fedor with a modern day MMA gym/training routine. I just can't give him the title of GOAT after everything we have seen. Although my boy Anderson got put to sleep snapped his leg and then started juicing so what the hell do I know lol.

Prime Fedor...

Jackson Wink hadn't even started teaching eye-poking and stalling.
JDS was still enjoying his mythical boxing career.
Chuck was getting son'd by Rampage.
was about to post something similar. Well done

I'm not giving Fedor anything, I'm not even saying I like him or his style, I'm saying if you polled people in the mma world on who'd be the betting favorite all time, Fedor would come out on top.

Tell yourself the same thing. He didn't beat anybody besides nog and crocop
This is the fact that I have always mentioned when the silly threads come along. "Prime Fedor" was also beaten by Hendo, Werdum, and Giant Silva.
The only possible GOATS would be Jones or GSP. Jones has never lost and GSP literally crushed his 2 defeats without question. Until DJ redeems his losses he'll be on hold. Same for Cormier, Cain, and Rockhold.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
GOAT means.... [sigh]

Fedor cannot be GOAT for many reasons but mainly because the org he fought in was known for fixing fights, rampant steroid usage, no testing, refs with earpieces, tomato can crushing, etc. sorry but these are the reasons that fedor cannot be GOAT. Every Pride win should have an asterisk next to it. If we are going to discredit jones and not allow him to be the GOAT well than it's easily GSP.

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.
So much edge boy.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
Jones would beat Fedor.

Jones had an amazing run but he cut weight to fight in lighter division. What's Jones' natural weight and what's Fedor's. DC has better pfp credentials than Jones. GSP would be the favorite @ ww and maybe mw if he beats Bisping and Whittaker but I don't see him as the favorite against Shogun or Hendo, nm Fedor or Cain.

Back