There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

Well if that's the case...
giphy.gif

Look at how quickly TRTor turns back around and has his eyes right back on the target/victim.

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.

Went full retard. What an imbecile

It doesn't surprise me that the dumbest things are always said by the same posters here. Never saw a good post from this retard. First time I'm gonna ignore an user on this board. Such a loser. Vote for immediate ban

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.

That's stupid, because any GOAT discussion is entirely opinion, so pretending it's based on any "fact" is showing a fundamental ignorance of the subject matter.

Russian Top Team Fedor is legit terminator. Post Russian Top Team Fedor sucks, don't really care about Cro Cop fight he was done after RTT, just a gradual decline...

This is the fact that I have always mentioned when the silly threads come along. "Prime Fedor" was also beaten by Hendo, Werdum, and Giant Silva.
The only possible GOATS would be Jones or GSP. Jones has never lost and GSP literally crushed his 2 defeats without question. Until DJ redeems his losses he'll be on hold. Same for Cormier, Cain, and Rockhold.
Bingo! Nobody seems to get this

Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.

You need to apply some thought to your terrible post.
All in all, you got nothing behind your post. You just threw names like you know about them.
Problem is: if you knew about them, you would not do so.

Chuck? Lol! If I recall, he couldn't even hang with the LHW from Pride, let alone the Emperor and Pride's biggest star.
Jon Jones - Jury is still out if he is a cheater or not.
Junior only had standup. If Cain gave him the beating of his life, Fedor would probably kill him.
Do I have to keep going? I don't think so.

Go talk with your friends about Barbie and things you understand more about.
MMA is obviously your weak spot.

Jones had an amazing run but he cut weight to fight in lighter division. What's Jones' natural weight and what's Fedor's. DC has better pfp credentials than Jones. GSP would be the favorite @ ww and maybe mw if he beats Bisping and Whittaker but I don't see him as the favorite against Shogun or Hendo, nm Fedor or Cain.
anyone discrediting Jones for fighting at 205 loses points in my book no offense

That's stupid, because any GOAT discussion is entirely opinion, so pretending it's based on any "fact" is showing a fundamental ignorance of the subject matter.

I'm not spouting opinion as fact, I'm saying most if not every time a fighter or someone who works in the field has answered who's the best ever they say Fedor, which would translate into the betting favorite. Show me some credible mma people or fighters choosing Jones or GSP.

Well if that's the case...

Goats use punches not kicks.(Stipe, Fedor...)

Goats don't use low % strikes like headkicks.

Goats use Stipe/Fedor/Cain swarming.

Goats are equally talented at standing and throwing powerful punches against 270lb men.

They are equally talented at spending rounds on the mat whether offending or defending. Fedor could grapple/survive for 10 minute rounds with Nog if he really had to.

Dadbod Vitor is a Yellow Belt BJJ. There is no excuse he couldnt be at least as good at grappling as Roy Nelson.

OfCDYUL.mp4

Goats use punches not kicks.(Stipe, Fedor...)

Goats don't use low % strikes like headkicks.

Goats use Stipe/Fedor/Cain swarming.

Goats are equally talented at standing and throwing powerful punches against 270lb men.

They are equally talented at spending rounds on the mat whether offending or defending. Fedor could grapple/survive for 10 minute rounds with Nog if he really had to.

Dadbod Vitor is a Yellow Belt BJJ. There is no excuse he couldnt be at least as good at grappling as Roy Nelson.

OfCDYUL.mp4

So stupid to say GOAT use punches and never kicks. Jones is LHW goat and is savage with kicks

Jds would beat fedor.

^^^^LMFAO^^^^
I guess you never watched Prime Liddel fight against Rampage Jackson in Pride FC. Prime Fedor would've killed Lidell.
Jon Jones = Steroid Abuser enough said.
JDS if you watched how Cain beat him twice Prime Fedor was exactly like Cain but Fedor was a submission machine JDS would not last a 10 minute first round with a Prime Fedor.

Came for the megatronlee shit posts, and he exceeded my expectations.

Shitposter Supreme!

So stupid to say GOAT use punches and never kicks. Jones is LHW goat and is savage with kicks

He used illegal point Aikido with the eyepokes. And then did whatever magic diet and headkicked a 5 foot 9 bloated LHW.

Fedor is old in terms of fight mileage. 30+ wins and 10 years in a row. Almost all 1st round finishes. Even a lion is only king of the jungle for a 2-3 years. He was champ for longer than anyone I think..

Fedor was champion of pride from 2003-2007.

Jds would beat fedor.

Looks like we’ve got a newb here.

Back