There will never be a talent like islam again

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Islam is truly a generational talent. Jones, gsp, anderson, fedor...... and now islam.

He truly dominated volk, a guy who uneducated fans regarded as #1 p4p in their first fight. After much hype for islam after being victorious, the fans wanted to see more. It truly was a magnificent feat to see islam dominate the #5 p4p fighter in a second outing. I dont think there is a fighter in the ufc that will ever dethrone islam.

I cant wait for his next move.

Islam is truly a generational talent. Jones, gsp, anderson, fedor...... and now islam.

He truly dominated volk, a guy who uneducated fans regarded as #1 p4p in their first fight. After much hype for islam after being victorious, the fans wanted to see more. It truly was a magnificent feat to see islam dominate the #5 p4p fighter in a second outing. I dont think there is a fighter in the ufc that will ever dethrone islam.

I cant wait for his next move.
Username matches post content, so definitely an objective post

I dont think there is a fighter in the ufc that will ever dethrone islam.

Everyone loses when they fight long enough, plus Islam already lost once before

As good as he is, only time and facing top talent will tell.

It truly was a magnificent feat to see islam dominate the #5 p4p fighter in a second outing.

Sure Islam would have much rather faced Volk after a camp.

Something tells me you may be a bit bias, just based off your user name..

Islam still has a ways to go before he gets mentioned with those names. Definitely has the talent to do it..we’ll see..

I agree bro. Even though yes it sucked as a fan of Volk to see I also have to stop and just appreciate the moment as a fan of MMA

Not really his fault, but his career isn’t all that illustrious just yet. I want him to actually beat the lightweight title defense record, and have the longest win streak at 155. He’s a helluva fighter.

He wasn’t even the most talented guy on the card

We just had a guy like him in the same division a few years ago.

I'm a huge Islam fan but you're only as good as your last fight. Besides, he has much work to do in the LW division before he's considered amongst the Greats.

He’s still got a lot of work to do but it’s undeniable he’s an elite level talent.

The group of fighters that Abdulmanap trained are special. They're in a league of their own.

Last time i checked, it never happened to Jon Jones :

5105f-16264907460827-800.jpg

Also beat Volk on extreme short notice. That being said, it was such a dominant win that he would have likely won (and not by decision but likely with more difficulty) anyway, even with full camp Volk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back