Thiago Silva: "Bigfoot used to get beat up like a b****." UPDATE: Bigfoot responds

205 would be insanity for Bigfoot, for some reason I find even the idea disturbing. Catchweight or full HW is the only answer. This could be a great true grudge match with a lot of public interest, I hope Dana White is listening. They would also be great opposing TUF coaches leading up to the big match.

205 would be insanity for Bigfoot, for some reason I find even the idea disturbing. Catchweight or full HW is the only answer. This could be a great true grudge match with a lot of public interest, I hope Dana White is listening. They would also be great opposing TUF coaches leading up to the big match.

I agree if Thiago really thinks he is better and is talking about a street fight then he should just fight Bigfoot at heavyweight. Bigfoot is more likely to win.

He also has a problem with pituitary function, and you know what they give you for that?
Steroids.

Not according to Silva and his attorneys since they said his disease prevented him from being able to take steroids.

I agree if Thiago really thinks he is better and is talking about a street fight then he should just fight Bigfoot at heavyweight. Bigfoot is more likely to win.

I thought that Thiago was talking about Bigfoot asking for a street fight? I was sure that was how he recounted it. That said. It was him that said I'll fight anytime then I'll only fight at 205. I think he is distancing himself a bit

I thought that Thiago was talking about Bigfoot asking for a street fight? I was sure that was how he recounted it. That said. It was him that said I'll fight anytime then I'll only fight at 205. I think he is distancing himself a bit

I think Matt Serra has mentioned he can get as high as 250 at times, so he should fight the winner of this.

What kind of synthetic testosterone would they prescribe for him?
I'm assuming he went to a brazilian doctor

From what I have read, in the US, the docs would prescribe Testosterone Cypionate. Outside of the US, Testosterone Enanthate is more common. They're basically the same thing, except the Cypionate version stays active in the body a few more days longer than the Enanthate version.

(http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/309685-understanding-esters-active-life-half-life.html)

Last edited:
Seems to me that Bigfoot is the more mature and honourable.

Martial arts spirit versus bully spirit....
Should make for an interesting fight.

Broke this thread down into sections for the young cliffaz:

Act I: Fejiao and Silva beef over top secret motive

Act II: Silva KO's Fejiao and flips him off

Act III: Bigfoot (friend of Fejiao) rages and calls out Silva to fight at HW

Act IV: Sherdog explodes and wonders about the hypothetical but unlikely match-up

(Intermission....aka browsing pettis/aldo threads and anderson/weidman threads)

Act V: Silva Responds, says Bigfoot is a Bitch and he'll fight anytime

(Intermission II....aka holding back from responding to troll threads)

Act VI: Bigfoot responds in circles first citing off a situation with Fejiao and Silva, and then talking about fighting him Silva at HW, but not in the streets. Then Bigfoot needs to discuss with his doctor first because he might want to drop to 205 and Silva needs to act professional.

Act VII: Sherdog turns fully on Bigfoot following the Back of the Head incident and Hail Thiago Silva, the new bandwagon for the week.

This is a pretty funny post and sums up sherdog quite well, nice one bro

Hope Thiago sends this guy back to the minor leagues.

Kind of hard to get sent back to the minor leagues when you have a legit win over Fedor, Overeem, and just fought for the title.

But I would like to see Thiago knock Bigfoot's head off myself. lol

bigfoot is gotten to.

I doubt that. A lot of Bigfoot vs LHW fights would look like the Fedor fight.

*in before Mike Kyle

bigfoot's lack of speed would cost him badly against the heavy hitters, and you provided the perfect example. cormier also (i realize he fought at hw, but hes about the size of lhw).

what happens in that fight if kyle didn't break his hand? or even if they had allowed elbows in strikeforce?

bigfoot's lack of speed would cost him badly against the heavy hitters, and you provided the perfect example. cormier also (i realize he fought at hw, but hes about the size of lhw).

what happens in that fight if kyle didn't break his hand? or even if they had allowed elbows in strikeforce?
Once Bigfoot got his mitts on Kyle he completely manhandled him like a small child. Something people seem to forget about that fight, which is weird considering that's how Bigfoot pounded Kyle out in the first place.

There is absolutely nothing a semi-decent grappler at LHW can do against a massive grappler like Bigfoot once he gets a hold of them. Absolutely nothing.

Lol at Bigfoot making 205. Maybe with the aid of an actual guillotine.

Back