Thinking of it, Brock Lesnar has a very good resume. Where does he rank as an all time HW great?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Mark Hunt are all very good wins. Two UFC and one K1 champ. He beat all of them in dominant fashion. Brock is certainly not an easy fight for anyone. He should be a top 10 HW of all time, IMO

lol

Brockroidz has a permanent * next to his career, just like all the other Roid-Boys.

Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Mark Hunt are all very good wins. Two UFC and one K1 champ. He beat all of them in dominant fashion. Brock is certainly not an easy fight for anyone. He should be a top 10 HW of all time, IMO

Give us your top 10 HWs of all time, and we'll decide if you're right or wrong.

Under USADA Brock is going to suck. Or pop again. He was given a waiver and couldn't even test clean for 1 month. A clean Brock is gonna look terrible.

I’ve never thought about it, but there has to be some minimum number of fights before you can be in the talks of GOAT. I’d say that number is around 20. Dude doesn’t even have 10 fights - there isn’t enough there for us to evaluate.

Criticize what you want but you have to admit beating Randy, Mir, Herring, and Carwin with just 6 pro fights and being heavyweight champ was a very impressive feat.

And he did that while battling diverticulitis, Brock is a damn beast.

He has 5 wins and 3 losses. 4-3 in UFC.

Ming was a can.
Heath was not a top level fighter.
Couture was good, but so much smaller and old as fuck.
Mir and Carwin were legit.

That's it!

Jesus fucking Christ, 5-3 is a good resume on Sherdog.

He beat Carwin in "dominant fashion"?

<36>

GTFO with that BS TS.

He's in the top 3 of worst UFC HW champs ever

He ranks last amongst all the HW belt holders. Not sure what number it is or care enough to look it up. I am gonna say 8-11 range.

You are at your best form reporting like a mo-fo, BC.:D

b26.gif

Criticize what you want but you have to admit beating Randy, Mir, Herring, and Carwin with just 6 pro fights and being heavyweight champ was a very impressive feat.

And he did that while battling diverticulitis, Brock is a damn beast.
Nobody battles diverticulitis FFS. I had it years back. It's no worse that appendicitis no matter what Crock Lesnar will have believe.

Really?
Shane Carwin was a dominant fashion win???
He getting purple and then getting UASADed against Hunto????????
Dude i think you may be getting too much into the bottom of it...

Caraiu mano!!!

Last edited:
Back