This dude is awesome - boat fence

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This guy kept his boat parked on the side of his house, the city sent him a letter saying it's an eyesore and he's required to build a fence around it or he'd have to pay fines.

So the dude put up a fence but then painted the boat on the fence so it looks exactly like it did before the fence was up. And the city can't do shit about it.

CA-SEASIDE-BOAT-MURAL-ON-FENCE-2.jpg

All of us should aspire to climb to this level of spite.
Child's play

Would have been better if he also painted some realistic fully nude women in front of the painted boat.

Nice work. I would have just put up a transparent fence for a lot less work!

This guy was working on a house and the Historical society said he had to remove the vinyll windows he put in and replace them with original wood ones at a cost of over 30k. So he took his other historical property and did this:

1715861650640.png

I don't think there was an HOA involved in this story, but my wife and I used to clash with our HOA when we lived in a condo years ago.

It's the f-ing senior citizens with nothing else to do who complain about everything and want to police the neighborhood. The day after Christmas they were rolling around at 6am and tattling on anyone who still had a wreath on their door. I wanted to go out at night and hose down the walkways so they'd all break their hips falling on ice.

I don't think there was an HOA involved in this story, but my wife and I used to clash with our HOA when we lived in a condo years ago.

It's the f-ing senior citizens with nothing else to do who complain about everything and want to police the neighborhood. The day after Christmas they were rolling around at 6am and tattling on anyone who still had a wreath on their door. I wanted to go out at night and hose down the walkways so they'd all break their hips falling on ice.
Lmao. What losers.

I am considering running my neighborhood’s HOA. Things have to be addressed and right now it’s a bunch of clowns on the board.

Child's play

There was a landlord in Eau Claire Wisconsin that did the same thing in the 1980s. It might even have been the reason Meler did it. The house was a large home that was built by one of the local lumber barons in a once swanky area of the city. The large hoses were converted to multi apartment student housing rentals for the local college. The house had been painted over many times and the paint was flaking off. The city threatened to fine him if he didn't paint it so he pressure washed the house to remove loose paint then bought paint from a local paint store that had colors that had been mixed but didn't match the color the buyers wanted so the store was selling it for 1/2 price. He bought it, mixed it all together and sprayed it on the house and it turned out to be purple.

This guy was working on a house and the Historical society said he had to remove the vinyll windows he put in and replace them with original wood ones at a cost of over 30k. So he took his other historical property and did this:

View attachment 1043916

Attachments

• 502a79789e0fb44c378978c2f7d3e5975eeef06c.gif
    502a79789e0fb44c378978c2f7d3e5975eeef06c.gif
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 2
Back