This Has to be a Sherdog Poster!

must be a mcgregor fan

Moped guy probably wears a mask while "protesting" and calling people "nazis" too. Not too much of a stretch to assume he attacks people that don't share his opinion.

and the guy riding the bike is a bitch too, take your helmet off.

Just think, there are hundreds of MILLIONS of people as genuinely stupid as the car driver...

Humanity is fucked.

That little troll made me fucking laugh...man I wanted to feed him a fist sandwich.

I believe the bike guy said after the whole thing was done and over he should have just let wombat go on with his day and it wasn't worth it.

Yet he still decided to post it and keep it up on youtube. Shit, i'd slap my own self If I ever decided to confront, argue, and fight someone with obvious retardation, let alone post it up for the world to see. More sad and embarrassing for the biker than the guy in the car.

Yet he still decided to post it and keep it up on youtube. Shit, i'd slap my own self If I ever decided to confront, argue, and fight someone with obvious retardation, let alone post it up for the world to see. More sad and embarrassing for the biker than the guy in the car.
But good for us.

That crazy laughter is great fun.
Found myself a new ringtone

Who's that one mod that was all about BJ Penn?

Seems more like his style, IMO

Damn this was a long video. If uppercuts aren't being thrown within 3 minutes, I'm not wasting my time.

fzSIO6o.gif

If I ever run into @EvilDDS , that is how it's going to go down.

tumblr_inline_njybnsyXzc1t69y56.gif

Both stupid. But fat boy is definitely way dumber and got dropped like a sack of shit twice. Then still tried to act like he could do shit. Fuck shitty drivers and fuck him.

Why did he need to go that fast? He obviously was not in a hurry to get anywhere since he had all the time in the world to play grab ass. People who drive like assholes should all be punched in the face. So I have to side with the biker here. And I hate bikers. Many of them drive like assholes too and them expect everyone around them to compensate by being extra careful. But this guy had a legit gripe and a legit right hand. But he sucked at talking shit.

If discussions on this site were real that's what it'd look like

No, that guy drives and had clothes on

Back