Crime This is the most insane story --- Eclipse

Oh my God, rest in peace to the baby that was killed.

The 9 year old daughter is going to be scarred for life.

What a sad tragic story, this woman deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.

It is an absolutely wild that social media has taken legitimately mentally ill people, call them "influencer" and give them a bunch of money. There is not a single sane one, and they are the people in society who shouldn't influence anybody ever, should all probably have their kids taken away, and for some bizarre reason they're paid more than people with real jobs to not work and push their goofy shit on other weirdos. Hey, are you a preposterous whore with daddy issues, think outer space and the sun monster are coming to get us, and have a strong urge to push children off a highway overpass? Well here's a bunch of money and free time.

Oh my God, rest in peace to the baby that was killed.

The 9 year old daughter is going to be scarred for life.

What a sad tragic story, this woman deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.

Sadly, she escaped life imprisonment by killing herself.

Some lefty’s think climate change caused the eclipse that’s how stupid and crazy people are getting

I personally dont believe in this line of political thinking, but do social media platforms like tik tok amplify the message and audience of fringe conspiracy influencers like this?

If so, is this one more piece of evidence to support an overall ban on tik tok?

Is there a political take here?

Back