This is your hype train?

Neither guy impresses me any more than freaking Kevin Gastelum who had quite average career.

I get it, but it's cheap to not say anything when a fighter looks good, then jump in immediately after a not-so-great performance and act like you knew all along. Sherdoggers love doing this

Not-so-great performance being that he still beat Usman.

Good fighter. Does great against undersized comp. If he gets lit up by welterweights. He's getting knocked out by middleweights.

Damn... this board... Guy just beat someone who was invincible before his two recent losses.

But he sucks because it was a decision victory. lmao

Guy just beat a 36 year old coming off 2 loses with terrible knees who's been talking retirement. The guy also took the fight on 10 days notice for a paycheck up 15lbs from his normal division vs a bigger man who's in his prime and 8 years younger.

No offense but shut the fuck up.

Damn... this board... Guy just beat someone who was invincible before his two recent losses.

He was as tired as 10 or 11 day notice Usman. That is not a good look.

He's very good, but definitely has some holes
Not as good as fighters he was being compared to, but he has time

Usman even short notice is no joke

Guy just beat a 36 year old coming off 2 loses with terrible knees who's been talking retirement. The guy also took the fight on 10 days notice for a paycheck up 15lbs from his normal division vs a bigger man who's in his prime and 8 years younger.

No offense but shut the fuck up.
giphy.gif

Lit up by and unable to finsh 12 days notice Welterweight Usman.

Soon enough someone who has a full camp for him will KO Chimaev - hes hittable af

Yup, his chin is suspect at best. Usman rocked him a few times with less than impressive shots

I agree that chimaev is overrated ….. great grappler obviosuly …. But his striking and gas tank are crap

Usman didn’t even try and go for it …. Seemed borderline fishy …

regardless , I’ll be looking to fade chimaev with a big bet soon

Who said he sucks?

He’s elite - just much more beatable than a lot of his fan club believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back