This MUST be the LAST straw FOR Jon Jones

He'll probably just get community service. If a hit and rum doesn't get him in trouble, this definitely won't.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, until proven guilty.

after all the shit he's gotten himself in to, stay away from certain places where you can get caught slipping. Strippers can set his ass up. We're talking millions of dollars that he will be giving up for his family if he loses his career.

I never said that I think this will be it for him. Only that it should. Surely Dana will let him keep fighting and the UFC will lose what credibility it had left. These are very very serious charges he's facing. And considering his history, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt here.
These are misdemeanor charges he's facing. His bond was $300. Did you actually read the article?

Right now, my faith is on this guy to do the deed.

WarpedBelovedLacewing-size_restricted.gif

This was more it was also sexual harassment. Apparently he was slapping her genital area as well as hitting her and putting her in a choke hold. I feel like he's not well known enough for anyone to want to fabricate this shit against him. I doubt the stripper knew who he was. Face it, most Americans don't know who this guy is like they do with Conor McGregor
If it was in, or fairly near, ABQ then I'm quite certain they knew exactly who he was.

Sorry man ain't happening, UFC needs him to sell tickets and such. Jones has the infinite revive cheat code.

These are misdemeanor charges he's facing. His bond was $300. Did you actually read the article?
Misdemeanor or not these are some very serious allegations. How many chances are we ok with giving this guy? Are we going to just let him get away with absolutely anything? Paul Daley was banned from the UFC for a single late punch

why is your av Socrates when you are so irrational

jones hasn't been convicted of anything in this case but you already want to see him executed
you just want to act on your feminine intuition instead of collecting all the #FACTS

Back