Those days when families kept their photo albums to themselves

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember those days when families valued privacy and kept their photo albums and video tapes hidden in their rooms and they won't let anyone see it except their family members and friends when they visit them?

Nowadays, everyone, their sons and daughters would share pictures of themselves and their family members on social media without their consent for the world to see and think it's normal.

I feel disgusted.

Last edited:
Remember those days when people didn't go on the internet and bitch about stupid shit?
TuKf61l.jpg

They didn't share the pictures online because they didn't have that option

Remember those days when families valued privacy and kept their photo albums and video tapes hidden in their rooms and they won't let anyone see it except their family members and close friends?

Nowadays, everyone, their sons and daughters would share pictures of themselves and their family members on social media without their consent for the world to see and think it's normal.

I feel disgusted.
They never kept them that hidden and would pull them out on the drop of a dime to embarrass you

Kept them hidden?
What kinda weird shame filled family do you come from?

Yeah uhhh, who the fuck hid their photo albums? Lmao did you grow up in an Amish community or something?

I always find it funny when people post photos or videos of their kids as if they're the only ones with kids.

Nobody gives a fuck about pictures of your kids.

I always find it funny when people post photos or videos of their kids as if they're the only ones with kids.

Some of us very much appreciate the gesture.

38914.jpg
ackermann.jpg

Pedophiles do.

Kept them hidden?
What kinda weird shame filled family do you come from?

Yeah uhhh, who the fuck hid their photo albums? Lmao did you grow up in an Amish community or something?

After reading the OP, I was beginning to feel kinda normal.

My grandma hides albums... Unlike most grandmas, she doesn't wanna share them and I have no fuckin' clue why. And before anyone asks, there was nothing devious. I sneaked peaks a few times and it's all normal stuff.

Weirdo...

Family... friends... people who care about you...

I can always tell the type of person they are by what pics they post on FB. A few pics of kids and friends, maybe a pet, some vacations, sports....regular person sharing. A parent that post kid pics everyday listing every little detail....helicopter parent, over sharer. A parent that post pics that are mostly selfies and ones with her friends drinking is a narcissist. Single people with constant selfies are narcissists or attention seekers. The difference between photo albums and Social Media, is Social Media is a projection of how you want to be seen....instagram reality, not real. Real albums have pics with poor lighting, drunk relatives, red eyes, embarrassing angles etc

Family... friends... people who care about you...
Yeah my family all post pics of their kids and older relatives on Facebook and most times they’ll (the other family members) even save those pictures to their devices. Maybe that dude just bitter bc nobody love him lol.

I can always tell the type of person they are by what pics they post on FB. A few pics of kids and friends, maybe a pet, some vacations, sports....regular person sharing. A parent that post kid pics everyday listing every little detail....helicopter parent, over sharer. A parent that post pics that are mostly selfies and ones with her friends drinking is a narcissist. Single people with constant selfies are narcissists or attention seekers. The difference between photo albums and Social Media, is Social Media is a projection of how you want to be seen....instagram reality, not real. Real albums have pics with poor lighting, drunk relatives, red eyes, embarrassing angles etc

What gets me are the people who won't post their own pics online because... privacy. But have like 2,000 pictures of their babies. Wtf?

Its their social media account where they post stuff that matters to them, wht do you feel that they need to post for you on their account?

Yeah my family all post pics of their kids and older relatives on Facebook and most times they’ll (the other family members) even save those pictures to their devices. Maybe that dude just bitter bc nobody love him lol.
Thats what I use my Facebook for, to keep up on the important moments in friends and families lives without actually having to talk or interact with them in anyway
Its perfect

Its their social media account where they post stuff that matters to them, wht do you feel that they need to post for you on their account?
People don't post stuff on social media for themselves.

It’s not as if those people wouldn’t have shared their photo albums with everyone if they had social media. I mean, they did show those albums to family and friends, like the OP said. The only reason they didn’t share them with everyone is because people don’t usually let strangers into their house.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back