Three and a half weeks until the PFL season starts and they have announced zero fights.

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they retarded? Do they not think that people who might want to buy live tickets might like to know what fights they could see?

kinda amazing that the only way we know any of the matchups is due to Vestnik MMA leaking them

How was PFL able to raise hundreds of millions of dollars without knowing how to run a promotion? Forget about building their brand, their plan revolves around saying "co-leader" and "global mma powerhouse" enough times to trick people into believing it.

How was PFL able to raise hundreds of millions of dollars without knowing how to run a promotion? Forget about building their brand, their plan revolves around saying "co-leader" and "global mma powerhouse" enough times to trick people into believing it.

Its going to sound like I'm joking but I'm being completley serious. Cocaine.

Ive always gotten the sense the PFL are MBAs who don't know anything about MMA and see it purely as an investment vehicle.
It’s kinda obvious when their whole selling point is that the season restarts from scratch every year just like in other sports.

Genuinely who the fuck has ever been watching combat sports and wondered how they can put standings into it.

Expecting everyone to fight 4-5 times a year forever is also another “I’ve never trained any combat sport before” idea. But at least they stop elbows because god forbid any other parts of the sport hurt you

It’s kinda obvious when their whole selling point is that the season restarts from scratch every year just like in other sports.

Genuinely who the fuck has ever been watching combat sports and wondered how they can put standings into it.

Expecting everyone to fight 4-5 times a year forever is also another “I’ve never trained any combat sport before” idea. But at least they stop elbows because god forbid any other parts of the sport hurt you

The IFL and WSOF both tried and failed. Its the "Now in 3D" of individual sports. Individual sports are individual sports not team sports and people just have no interest in merging the 2 but every few years someone sees dollar signs and trys again.

The only context teams in individual sports can work is if you bring nationality into it. IE the Davis and Ryder Cups.

The IFL and WSOF both tried and failed. Its the "Now in 3D" of individual sports. Individual sports are individual sports not team sports and people just have no interest in merging the 2 but every few years someone sees dollar signs and trys again.

The only context teams in individual sports can work is if you bring nationality into it. IE the Davis and Ryder Cups.
The thing is that you can play tennis games a couple times a week, you literally can’t do that with mma, someone would probably die or everyone would be a cripple.

Even having them fight 4 times a year is really pushing it

Odd they haven't updated the brackets on their website.

I'm sure the fighters know who they are fighting.

Back