Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

One of the girls fucking recorded it and gave it to the police in 2015. The police didn't do anything with it. Recording is linked above.
That’s a problem that should be addressed clearly. I just find it odd that once it becomes popular to speak out everyone comes out of the woodwork. But if they can go back and point to previous accusations that were ignored it’s clearly a problem that should have been stopped earlier.

From what I understand people generally don't go bragging about their sexual predatory nature to the public except for Donald Trump.

But, but trump. I missed the part where it even came close to what's going on here.
People in Hollywood have known this shit for a long time.

You'll have to take that up with CNN, you know how much they hate Obama and love trump so they probably don't have a point.

CNN has a weird agenda these days. Them pushing this seems more to make Independants like me stick up for them, then to actually reprimand. Or it could be CNN showing that it's ridiculously fake PC badge supercedes even it's love for Hillary and Obama. Not sure. I mean, they buried the DNC corruption, and never reported on any of the Clinton foundations ACTUAL ties to KNOWN horrible individuals.. So this seems like a farce with an agenda. Maybe just more feminine ultimate power B.S.. Idk.

I'm just surprised it took this long to take that fat fuck down.

Harvey being a shitbag is old news in the music world. Back in the day, Harvey and his brother were concert promoters and ran the Stage One Bar in Buffalo. His brother called himself "Corky" back then.

"Corky" was a shitbag, too. Buckle up, kiddies; this ride ain't over just yet.

Fun fact: Once upon a time, there was a band called Talas. Talas was more or less the house band at Stage One. The band never amounted to much, but they had a monster bass player named Billy Sheehan. Billy went on to play for David Lee Roth, Mr. Big, and others. He's also a Scientologist. Between, the Weinsteins, David Lee Roth and the wacko world of Scientology, Billy's got stories to tell for days on end.

From Paul Watson

For Hillary to disavow Weinstein, she would have to also disavow her own predatory husband. via @GrrrGraphics

And, lots of Democrats who Weinstein gave money to over the years have either returned those donations or given them to charity.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/harvey-weinstein-obama-clinton/index.html

What's remarkable about that silence is that Weinstein isn't, really, denying the allegations. In a long statement released in response to the Times story -- in which he quoted Jay Z and said he would take a leave of absence to focus on fighting the NRA -- Weinstein acknowledged: "I appreciate the way I've behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it."

He's already been fired -- two days ago -- by the board of directors of The Weinstein Company "in light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days."
And, lots of Democrats who Weinstein gave money to over the years have either returned those donations or given them to charity.
All of which makes the silence from Obama and the Clintons all the more stark -- particularly because the trio's ties to Weinstein run deep.
Not only was he a major bundler of campaign cash for Obama and Clinton but he's also hosted a series of fundraisers at his various homes around the country over the years. In 2013, he hosted then-President Barack Obama for a fundraiser at his New York City apartment. In 2012, Obama did a fundraiser for his re-election bid at Weinstein's home in Connecticut. During the 2016 campaign, Weinstein held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign at his New York City apartment and another with fashion mogul Anna Wintour.

KONE is that you?

But, but trump. I missed the part where it even came close to what's going on here.
People in Hollywood have known this shit for a long time.

Obviously, you missed the point I was making but I'll dumb it down for you.

The idea that the Hollywood as a whole and the DNC is somehow complicit in this man's crimes is fucking retarded and you're fucking retarded for suggesting it. Harvey Weinstein didn't go around bragging about the girls he raped and we wouldn't be talking about it today if the victims didn't start coming forward with accusations.

This is bullshit hackery on your part and you're a scumbag.

CNN has a weird agenda these days. Them pushing this seems more to make Independants like me stick up for them, then to actually reprimand. Or it could be CNN showing that it's ridiculously fake PC badge supercedes even it's love for Hillary and Obama. Not sure. I mean, they buried the DNC corruption, and never reported on any of the Clinton foundations ACTUAL ties to KNOWN horrible individuals.. So this seems like a farce with an agenda. Maybe just more feminine ultimate power B.S.. Idk.

I was pondering the same thing. Kind of wonder if they are actually concerned about her making another run in 2020 and would love to help bury her.

The Democrats have a knack for protecting high level rapists and sexual abusers. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Anthony Weiner, and those are only the ones we know about. Hollywood is a liberal cesspool for sexual predators

They just make movies dude, relax.

Whatever...dude.

Not sure why you're defending this... but we'll see shortly whether The Weinstein Company continues to be a thing in the near future.

It seems these brothers leveraged "making movies" into harassing aspiring actresses for decades. I'm sure every up and coming actress looked forward to day she got to watch this guy shower naked and give him... ahh.... massages. Or risk being black balled for refusing.

But hey, you're right. It's just movies dude.

Whatever...dude.

Not sure why you're defending this... but we'll see shortly whether The Weinstein Company continues to be a thing in the near future.

It seems these brothers leveraged "making movies" into harassing aspiring actresses for decades. I'm sure every up and coming actress looked forward to day she got to watch this guy shower naked and give him... ahh.... massages. Or risk being black balled for refusing.

But hey, you're right. It's just movies dude.

Defending what?

You seemed to imply that the company shouldn't exist because of this one man, and I corrected you that he wasn't the entire company and now you're just getting salty.

I don't think hundreds if not a thousand or more people should lose their jobs because of one man's crimes and it's pretty shitty of you to suggest that.

They could just simply fire him and rebrand.

Poor conservative snowflakes. This must be hard for them.

Obviously, you missed the point I was making but I'll dumb it down for you.

The idea that the Hollywood as a whole and the DNC is somehow complicit in this man's crimes is fucking retarded and you're fucking retarded for suggesting it. Harvey Weinstein didn't go around bragging about the girls he raped and we wouldn't be talking about it today if the victims didn't start coming forward with accusations.

This is bullshit hackery on your part and you're a scumbag.

Ha! You really don't know what's going on do you. Your acting like this is a Britebart article or something. This is CNN that colluded with the Hillary campaign, you'll have to take it up with them.

I didn't know you were such a little snowflake so easily triggered. Very amusing.

Ha! You really don't know what's going on do you. Your acting like this is a Britebart article or something. This is CNN that colluded with the Hillary campaign, you'll have to take it up with them.

I didn't know you were such a little snowflake so easily triggered. Very amusing.

The source doesn't change my opinion, the information does.

I'm not an idiot like you guys.

you're*

It's hilarious how people are trying to make out that no one associated with Weinstein knew what he was really like as if they did, they would have disavowed him. Roman Polanski is an actual, convicted child rapist and he is still almost universally supported and loved by these Hollywood scumbags.

Back