Throwback: DC says Cain beats Jones "10 out of 10 times"

Juiced Cain probably doesn't get injured as often, Juiced Cain mauls Juiced Jones no doubt. Jones doesn't have ko power and can not keep up with the pace of someone like Cain.
Lol @ thinking Cain’s pace is superior to Jones

Jones embraced the grind all over DC who is better than Cain

Cain struggled to keep up with Werdums pace LOL

Lol @ thinking Cain’s pace is superior to Jones

Jones embraced the grind all over DC who is better than Cain

Cain struggled to keep up with Werdums pace LOL
Hey Dozer or Jack or whoever you are.
There is a reason why Jones ducked HW
Cain by mauling Turinabones

Just like Georges St-Bubblegut ducked Silva, Whittaker, and Romero

Cains strategy of just charging in swinging would not work against Jones, he couldn't out wrestle him and would get picked apart imo. Jones wont just sit on the fence getting punched like JDS.

That's actually the only strategy I see working against Jones. Somebody has to get on his inside. Nobody else has reach like Gus, save for maybe Walker or Reyes...but he's seemed to have solved that.
One lob from Cain could possibly wobble Jones bad, and Cain couldn't out-wrestle him?

Of course, it'll never happen so what difference does it make. But I think Prime Cain could've done something.

Cormier also thought that Cormier would be able to take Jones down with ease.

Just like Georges St-Bubblegut ducked Silva, Whittaker, and Romero
357 posts in one week thats inpressive LOL
Why did you bring up GSP into this ? Was there any reason for ? I personally have never heard of you but it seems that you may know me im not surprised to be honest since im one of sherdog GOATs

Jesus christ its not all about credentials
It's about their style of wrestling and in this case some things work better for Cain

cain had tons of trouble getting jds down...and jds doesn't have nearly the same wrestling tdd as jones does....

357 posts in one week thats inpressive LOL
Why did you bring up GSP into this ? Was there any reason for ? I personally have never heard of you but it seems that you may know me im not surprised to be honest since im one of sherdog GOATs
Nice deflection when you have no argument.

I've seen you cape for your boy many times, here's your chance to defend him.

I figured thats who it is so I didn't waste my time replying. Then again I just realized the guy I responded to is a week old account so if I knew that i wouldn't of wasted time responding either. I should of figured it out after I saw how triggered he got. It wasn't easy being a jones fan before his recent failed test, now they're on suicide watch lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol someone made fun of Jones in the other thread then you quoted him gifs of Mcgregor losing because he had a Mcgregor avator, now you're shit talking fedor because I have a fedor avatar. If it triggers you so much everytime someone mentions that Jones is a juiced cheater you might commit suicide by the end of the week.
<{1-2}>
Nah I'm stating facts, but I can spam a million gifs of juiceboy Fedor getting knocked the fuck out just for the lols

Too bad there are no gifs of that happening to the GOAT

George st bubblegut
{<jordan}

Jones outgrinded DC twice.

Cain gassed vs old man BJJ Werdum in a stand up fight.
"old man BJJ Werdum" is a bad matchup for Cain and Werdum also is one of the best HWs of all time . Also that fight was at Mexico City you should probably research what effect high altitude has on fighters who are used to fight at low altitude. Also why did you get dubs since the day your account was created ?
Nice deflection when you have no argument.

I've seen you cape for your boy many times, here's your chance to defend him.
GSP is the GOAT . Not wasting truthbombs for trolls like you im gonna drop some truthbombs about the bs narratives of yours in one of my upcoming quality threads.
Is that girl in your av Rachael ? Blade Runner is a great movie tho.

"old man BJJ Werdum" is a bad matchup for Cain and Werdum also is one of the best HWs of all time . Also that fight was at Mexico City you should probably research what effect high altitude has on fighters who are used to fight at low altitude. Also why did you get dubs since the day your account was created ?

GSP is the GOAT . Not wasting truthbombs for trolls like you im gonna drop some truthbombs about the bs narratives of yours in one of my upcoming quality threads.
Is that girl in your av Rachael ? Blade Runner is a great movie tho.
You have worse grammar than a 7 year old

Your uneducated ass isn't dropping "truth bombs" on anyone

Lol yeah this is how Cain fought.

Also lol at Cain being outwrestled. Cain went to that same junior college, was immediately national juco champion, then went on to real collegiate wrestling. Just some info for you,that you clearly didn’t know since you think Cain can’t outwrestle Jones.

Spoken as if you never watched his fight against Werdum. Couldnt take him down, sloppy striking and over aggressive and stopped.

DC is better in every area than Cain imo except maybe cardio. Better wrestling, sharper striking.

I'm sure everyone will desperately make Cain injury jokes begging for likes.

Frankly, I never saw how Cain would win. He is a beast, but Jones has ridiculous fight IQ and I dont see him getting mauled by Cain. If anything, he'll prob land hard body shots, and slow down Cain's forward progress. From there, I expect Jones to win a striking match and/or get top control himself and finish. Fast forward to now, and who knows about Cain's cardio, and it's even more clear that Jones should win.

DC vs Cain in the gym is dead even so what does that tell you. I think we know as well as jones obviously DC is a destroyer at HW and to be avoided at all costs.

cain has one win since 2013. let's let the guy fight again before we're declaring him unbeatable.

Back