'Thug' Rose Namajunas War Wagon

Rose looked amazing, and has upped her game significantly.

It's obvious her two training sessions with the GOAT went well and she picked up some pointers.

(GOAT means Karate Hottie)

It's obvious her two training sessions with the GOAT went well and she picked up some pointers.

(GOAT means Karate Hottie)

we knew who you meant when you said GOAT. :wink::icon_chee

I'm on the wagon! Best tuf 20 perfomance so far.
After that fight man oh man I wanna see Thug vs. Karate Hottie, I hope it's just a question of time.

I'm kind of bummed.yet stoked at the same time that she's fighting JoJo next. That was my pick for finale fight. Oh well, at least its happening.

Rose fought good I liked her style, However her fake ghetto accent from the "streets of Milwaukee" makes me chuckle. She also seems to be a bit impressionable- following Angela around like a lil puppy.

Rose in that bikini made my groin area twinge.

this one has probably been posted in here somewhere, but i just posted it in the thread on the heavies, and the tune is stuck in my head, as usual :icon_lol:

[YT]R0hdMGwguiE[/YT]

this one has probably been posted in here somewhere, but i just posted it in the thread on the heavies, and the tune is stuck in my head, as usual :icon_lol:

[YT]R0hdMGwguiE[/YT]

Haha yep!

WAR THUG ROSE!
10807125_866752816692230_1403845290_n.jpg

best fight thus far brought to us via Rose ...i knew she was a killer but dang my only grief now is her next opponent is JoJo who is like prob my favorite girl on tuf...i was hopeing this would be the last match

"KHI Management has added yet another Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) contender to its impressive roster of athletes, signing a multi-year agreement to represent rising women's strawweight star Rose Namajunas."

"Namajunas joins No. 4 ranked UFC lightweight star Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and No. 2 ranked UFC women's bantamweight contender Miesha Tate as mixed martial arts standouts represented by KHI Management."

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/khi-management-adds-female-ufc-fighter-rose-namajunas-110614

Rose Namajunas on keeping emotions in check and going after a title
Fight Corner
Published on Nov 10, 2014

[YT]QRq6wzJmfP0[/YT]

Her skin looks so smooth, I just want to stroke her face... in a non-weird way though. I'll only be partially erect. Sorry if anyone of any note is reading this.

Rose fought good I liked her style, However her fake ghetto accent from the "streets of Milwaukee" makes me chuckle. She also seems to be a bit impressionable- following Angela around like a lil puppy.
I agree about the following Angelea around bit..... But you do know that theres danerous, lower income cities all over the US that arent glamorized in movies right? A city's level of crime isnt dictated by how many rappers you've heard of from it.

Gonna bet on The Next Ronda Rousey next week!

tumblr_nbcubgaPUi1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Gonna bet on The Next Ronda Rousey next week!

tumblr_nbcubgaPUi1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

But Randa's not fighting till the following week.

I'm just kidding.

Or am I?

Seriously though badass gif. Rose is awesome. But I'm seriously going to be sad if JoJo goes out in the way the preview is suggesting. Want JoJo to win but if Rose pulled that off more power to her.

But Randa's not fighting till the following week.

I'm just kidding.

Or am I?

Seriously though badass gif. Rose is awesome. But I'm seriously going to be sad if JoJo goes out in the way the preview is suggesting. Want JoJo to win but if Rose pulled that off more power to her.

Big Rousey already selected Lil Rousey :)

Back