Thunderhead's 'No Thunderheads Allowed' Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have you home by 11 and I won't take advantage, ma'am.

About a year ago I went to a beer festival and one of the food trucks was serving fish tacos (how hipster does that sound???). I was a bit drunk but goddamn they were good. Ever since I've been trying them at various restaurants and nothing matches those ones. I think the actual restaurant is at the St. Lawrence Market so I'll have to hit them up and see if they are as good sober.

Fish tacos are great. I don't think they are hipster at all, it's sort of a staple in the southwest and coastal parts of Mexico. There's a small taco shack place near my moms house in Phoenix and the fish tacos are absolutely insane. Unusually buy a dozen of them and but like a quart of their home made guacamole and go home and gorge myself.

I actually had a good fish burrito at a hotel in Thailand a few months back, it was surprisingly good.

Being in the region for so long has a big part to do with it. When I was in the UK I used to go to Turkish and Iranian restaurants a lot and I liked them. Now, I really try to avoid them.

Still, my total lack of interest in Lebanese food may have saved my life. A few years back, the day I arrived back from leave in Kabul a couple of friends went to one of the Lebanese restaurants. I might well have gone with them if I liked Lebanese food. The Taliban stormed the building and killed everyone inside, about 20 people in total, including my friends. So, there you go.

Well damn...fuck the taliban for reals.

Fish tacos are great. I don't think they are hipster at all, it's sort of a staple in the southwest and coastal parts of Mexico. There's a small taco shack place near my moms house in Phoenix and the fish tacos are absolutely insane. Unusually buy a dozen of them and but like a quart of their home made guacamole and go home and gorge myself.

I actually had a good fish burrito at a hotel in Thailand a few months back, it was surprisingly good.

There used to be a burrito place near work that made a good fish burrito but they moved. Used to be really convenient because I could pick one up in the way back from the gym.

Greg Jackson actually say that ? And is that some sort of fetish in the picture ?

Nah for the belph fetish stuff.

My phone ended up in the wash, so my IG has gone dark. I mostly just take disturbing Polaroids of myself with the bands in my basement now.

My phone ended up in the wash, so my IG has gone dark. I mostly just take disturbing Polaroids of myself with the bands in my basement now.
I'll PM you my physical address.

I'll make sure to write "Slut" on my chest for the ones I send.

I'm on a conf call trying very hard to suppress my laughter.

It's around 10 months since i graduated. I still miss school everyday.

Having to be an adult sucks.

It's around 10 months since i graduated. I still miss school everyday.

Having to be an adult sucks.

Yeah the first year after graduation I really missed university. I never understood why so many of my classmates were in a rush to graduate. It was four and a half years of studying topics that I was interested in while surrounded by people in their 20s who wanted to party and were all having their first taste of freedom from their parents.

Actually I think a lot of people saw it as a means to an end (I was in Computer Science so people thought it would lead to a well paying job) so the "education" part was just a nuisance that got in the way of socializing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back