Till unsure if he can even make 188

so i guess this fight isnt hapenning? so this card went from shit to total shit

Fuck that Conor let nate hit 170. Wonderboy needs to let this shit be and fight on
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Even more respect for guy's like gastalum who fight in a higher weight class than their natural weight class because they love to eat too much and struggle with the weight, instead of missing weight he even moved up to fight bigger guy's that gets massive respect from me, till doing the opposite.
well, the thing is, gastelum was FORCED to move up. before that he was doing the same thing as till, missing weight badly and event canceled cerrone's fight in that NY ppv with mcgregor

I am so sick of weight cutting in general. People's bodies react differently to drawing out that much water and it should not be a factor in a fight.

They should impose severe punishments for missing weight. Miss weight first time 75% of your purse, miss again treat it like a faile PED test with a year suspension for every 2 pounds over. And if you try ot fake an injury to avoid the punishment 4 year instant suspension.

If people want to risk that to cut weight thats on them but no mercy for punishment for any reason.

This is exactly the issue, Some people's bodys simply shut down if they cut too much water, other people can keep going and be fine. Your weight in the cage is what should count plain and simple, Wonder boy states he doesn't even get up to 188 more like 185, Till claimed he was 200 vs cowbody, 15lbs is a huge advantage. That shit is not cool and not respected, Bragging about being so much bigger just makes it even worse, not making the weight on top is ridiculous.

well, the thing is, gastelum was FORCED to move up. before that he was doing the same thing as till, missing weight badly and event canceled cerrone's fight in that NY ppv with mcgregor

He was missing weight before and that's not cool but he wasn't rehydraying any more than his opponents, he was missing weight because he was simply fat, not because he was a bigger guy cutting excessive water and regaining it straight back and coming in severely out weighing his opponents.

How could he? 216 this week, he'll blow up to 200 fast. Gets hospitalized if he doesn't rehydrate.

They should just call it a MW fight.

Wonderboy is gonna win anyway. Hopefully when he does he fights for the belt again. Even though he was boring as shit and fought scared.

He is ready to give up 100% of his purse just to not have to drain himself.

Fuck him. I'm happy Wonder sticks to the initial deal so he has to work his ass off to stay on point.

Imagine him weighing in 189 or 190. Hope Wonderboy asks for 100% of his purse. So you got a drained Till + 100% of his money.

He is ready to give up 100% of his purse just to not have to drain himself.

Fuck him. I'm happy Wonder sticks to the initial deal so he has to work his ass off to stay on point.

Imagine him weighing in 189 or 190. Hope Wonderboy asks for 100% of his purse. So you got a drained Till + 100% of his money.

The fact that he is offering that is pathetic, he knows the win does more for him than the purse for one fight. So stretigally missing weight to get an advantage than trying to dare the other guy into taking the fight. This is garbage and I hope wonderboy cancels the fight.

The fact that he is offering that is pathetic, he knows the win does more for him than the purse for one fight. So stretigally missing weight to get an advantage than trying to dare the other guy into taking the fight. This is garbage and I hope wonderboy cancels the fight.
I hope not.

I still want to see this fight. Just hope Wonderboy sticks to the initial deal and Till pays by working his ass off to make the limit.

If you cut from 210, and you're not even sure if you'll be at 188, you have no business at WW.

Fuck this guy, cant stand Till. Fight guys your own size ya fucking tool.

Enough of this science experiment bullshit of guys trying to cut from RIDICULOUS weights and, well, fuck your opponent if you miscalculate. No. Stop rewarding BLATANT CHEATING.

The bragging about weight was a terrible look for Till....He's got redeeming qualities though and is an exciting fighter. No matter the outcome of the fight, I hope he stays humble and moves up. The grapplers at the top of 185 are only getting older. Imagine a matchup like Till vs Gast in a couple years @ middleweight

I am so sick of weight cutting in general. People's bodies react differently to drawing out that much water and it should not be a factor in a fight.

They should impose severe punishments for missing weight. Miss weight first time 75% of your purse, miss again treat it like a faile PED test with a year suspension for every 2 pounds over. And if you try ot fake an injury to avoid the punishment 4 year instant suspension.

If people want to risk that to cut weight thats on them but no mercy for punishment for any reason.

Edit- clearly this is thought up on the spot so not suggesting this exact system but something similar with more thought put in the takeaway is the punishment should be extreme.
If you punish people for missing weight you're going to have no less call off's and probably more likely hood people dying trying to make fights happen.

so i guess this fight isnt hapenning? so this card went from shit to total shit
I'd put good money that this isn't happening. Till did not inspire any confidence with that interview. Genuinely hope to never see the guy again. He has been given a pass to the top of the division and they moved a whole entire event for him and he misses weight. Ridiculous and embarrassing... Its a shame for the Liverpool crowd as well because this will probably be the first and last event they see live now.

If you punish people for missing weight you're going to have no less call off's and probably more likely hood people dying trying to make fights happen.

I disagree with you there because weight cutting would not all of a sudden become more dangerous than it is, adding a punishment would not change anything. The same people who can make the cuts would likely still do it and the same people who fail the cuts would just be harshly punished and eventually you might do away with the practice all together.

You would also have more call off's because it would not be optional.

If everyone stopped cutting weight 90% of the same people would be fighting each other anyway the divisions would just shift upward by 1.

Back