Till/Woodley stare down. Woodley dwarfed.

1st time im rotting for woodley

doubt anyone misses weight by then the weigh in time changes

Wouldn’t mind seeing woodley lose title, but don’t understand why till is getting s title shot

Because Bisping retired and England needs a new poster boy. English people also spend money on fights, that's why UFC promotes English and Irish fighters (People with money) and not Russians or Africans (Poor people).

Money talks

I just can’t imagine how he could possibly make weight after the struggle he had cutting for his last fight.

Tyron knows this. He is smart and he took a fight that will probably end up being a non title fight.

He said that he started the weight cut way too late and had too much to cut last week. They are starting the cutting much earlier and will have less week of fight. Sometimes it takes a bad cut to get fighters more aware and ensure they are doing it properly next time.

Matt Hughes is the same height as Woodley and way less jacked. Yet, Hughes used to be the biggest guy whenever he fought. Now, Woodley is constantly dwarfed by guys like Till, Maia, Thompson, etc. Weight cutting has gotten crazy.

I hope Till misses weight and the fight gets cancelled.

I hope so too because then Woodley will be stripped. When Woodley accepted this fight the UFC had him publicly state that "[he] will fight Till even if he misses weight".

If Woodley refuses to accept 175 catchweight, they'll strip him of the WW title.

Matt Hughes is the same height as Woodley and way less jacked. Yet, Hughes used to be the biggest guy whenever he fought. Now, Woodley is constantly dwarfed by guys like Till, Maia, Thompson, etc. Weight cutting has gotten crazy.

For real. Weight cutting started getting out of control when guys like Thiago Alvez and Gleison Tibau started cutting 25-30 pounds at lower weight classes.

For real. Weight cutting started getting out of control when guys like Thiago Alvez and Gleison Tibau started cutting 25-30 pounds at lower weight classes.
I remember when GSP was thought of as a HUGE WW, like the biggest ever. Now he'd be an average LW.

Woodley already said he would still fight if Till misses weight, but demands a big fine if he does.

This weight-cutting shit is b.s though. Till is way too big for that division. Too scared to fight guys in his proper weight class.

I saw where Woodley said that but people say a lot of things then turn around and do something else. If Till makes weight, we'll get to see an interesting fight. If he fails and the card falls apart, the UFC gets what they deserve.

Why do people respect Till? Dude starves himself to death to fight much smaller men, more so than other fighters.. he talks a lot like he’s special, yet he’s just a pussy if you ask me

Thats a whole goddamn weight class

Vick dwarfed Gaethje by a bigger matgin.

Because Bisping retired and England needs a new poster boy. English people also spend money on fights, that's why UFC promotes English and Irish fighters (People with money) and not Russians or Africans (Poor people).

Money talks

PPVs don’t exist in England, they get all the ufc events free on BTsports channels

are you fucking retarded. woodley cuts way more weight than all the guys you mentioned. only till probably cuts the same amount. woodley walks around at 205 and is LEAN at 205 unlike till.

I remember when GSP was thought of as a HUGE WW, like the biggest ever. Now he'd be an average LW.
lmao gtfho. gsp comes in to the cage at 192-195. he is still easily one of the biggest WWs even now. He is so dense. height doesnt mean bigger. jesus christ. gsp would dwarf almost everyone at WW in terms of muscularity. he is very dense like tyron.

GSP would look like a child next to Till. But needless to say GSP would wrestle-fuck him no matter how big he is.

Why do people respect Till? Dude starves himself to death to fight much smaller men, more so than other fighters.. he talks a lot like he’s special, yet he’s just a pussy if you ask me
he isnt even that big lmao.

Back