Tim Kennedy on khabib/conor incident

He did listened and calmed down...

Fun fact, when he said two champions he means just DC.

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

should be banned from the country for life if not longer

"timkennedymmaWhen you have two champions pleading with you to start using your head and relax. Maybe you should listen. #ufc"

What a tool,I cant stand this guy. With him being a soldier,he is mad because a muslim fighter won tonight,plain and simple.

Dude your the tool. Kennedy actually has perfect logic in this one.

He is not even my favorite child murderer but he's right this time.

"timkennedymmaWhen you have two champions pleading with you to start using your head and relax. Maybe you should listen. #ufc"

What a tool,I cant stand this guy. With him being a soldier,he is mad because a muslim fighter won tonight,plain and simple.

Do us all a favor and never procreate.

So, you think those guys were giving Khabib bad advice?

Timothy logic: killing women and children is all good.

Fist fighting against people who threatened you and attacked innocent people on a bus is very bad.

Nice of Tim to take time out of his day of chasing Hitler to create this post.

My thoughts exactly! There are so many concrete bunkers , remote lakes and common hearsay to investigate. Fences must be climbed, discussions must be held etc.

Fist fighting against people who threatened you and attacked innocent people on a bus is very bad.

except that's not what he said at all ... are people this dumb or just hammered lol

Back