Media Tim Sylvia wants money

Dana should help him out. He has an estimated net worth of $500M and made his money by guys like Tim putting their health on the line. What’s 10K to him?
Nothing the man has literally thrown away millions in a single sitting like it was nothing . He could easily help Tim out but Dana never liked tim

Well just looking at his page for about 30 seconds in March he got about a 50,000$ truck , if not more, and more recently a raptor for a “work truck” which even used isn’t exactly cheap....he can’t be hurting that badly .

people who live pay check to pay check buy that shit with credit cards or lease it.so many People always live above their means I wouldn’t take a specific car especially as a sign of doing well

Well just looking at his page for about 30 seconds in March he got about a 50,000$ truck , if not more, and more recently a raptor for a “work truck” which even used isn’t exactly cheap....he can’t be hurting that badly .
I mean fuck his afflication fight alone paid him 800k.

I love when sherdog members bitch about fight pay for higher tier fighters that are paid well. I love the whole "uhh they pay taxes" and "uhhh they pay for training" excuses that get thrown around.

I remember someone bitching about Charles Oliveria making over 250k for a year saying "uhhh his taxes" and "uhh his gym fees". My sister paid over 1000 dollars a month for 7 years to get a graduate level medical degree (nurse practioner), has way less tax write offs than these MMA dudes, and barely makes over 100k a year.

Sherdog members overglorify these people and act like there the only ones out there paying for training/education and that there the only ones out there paying taxes

Last edited:
And this is why the UFC and Dana are pieces of shit for people. He was a former HW champ who made them money and needs help yet they wont help him. Dana could easily even help him out the guy is worth close to 400 million I believe.
Even worse. It’s a recurring injury from Tim fulfilling a contract with the UFC. Honestly if he gets a lawyer involved it should be a pretty easy win and possible lawsuit for pain and suffering etc due to the UFC admitting responsibility by paying for the treatment in the first place.

now if his insurance covered it originally and the UFC didn’t pay for it, I’d say he’s fucked but he’s got a case here. Some injury lawyer will eat this up

people who live pay check to pay check buy that shit with credit cards or lease it.so many People always live above their means I wouldn’t take a specific car especially as a sign of doing well

If he has 2, - 50,000$ + vehicles , he can afford a monthly payment on a 10,000$ medical bill , if he can’t then he is very poorly managing his money and shouldn’t be asking for handouts , either way the point stands .

Looking at some of his paydays

UFC 61 he was the champ defending against AA.
120K Base pay plus PPV because he was champ. Buy Rate was 775K Tito and Ken fought on that card..
UFC 65 defended against Jeff Monson (Horrible Fight BTW) Same 120K plus PPV.. Buy rate was 500K.
UFC 68 lost the belt to Randy Buy rate was over 500K likely made a 120K Base..
Beat Vera at UFC 77 no PPV Bonus but likely made 120 K.
Lost to Big Nog at UFC 81.. Maybe made around 100K..
Then came his ridiculous Affliction payday of 800K for the Fedor fight... No wonder Affliction went out of business fast LOL..

That's 1.3 Mil without any PPV added in.. Bottom line he made plenty of money... So bad money MGT Big Tim..

Well he’s against healthcare for all so I guess just rub some Robitussin on it.

edit: Tim just blocked me bc I asked him why he’s asking for handouts when he’s so against it.

Should this logic escape you please ask someone to explain it, giving voluntary is different than being forced (taxed) to pay someone else expenses.

"Fighters are not underpaid, they can set up a GoFundMe at any time !!"
<31>

I was surprised how little of followers he has on Instagram not that I care about it but even random fighters have 200,000 + and he is the former hw champion..

If he has 2, - 50,000$ + vehicles , he can afford a monthly payment on a 10,000$ medical bill , if he can’t then he is very poorly managing his money and shouldn’t be asking for handouts , either way the point stands .

this is 95% of Americans. System isn’t set up for most people to manage their money. People all make bad investments too. My family member bought a truck like that leaving only 3 k in his bank account living on fixed income. Obviously unexpected life expenses came up after

Why doesn't Sylvia cash his white privilege check?

this is 95% of Americans. System isn’t set up for most people to manage their money. People all make bad investments too. My family member bought a truck like that leaving only 3 k in his bank account living on fixed income. Obviously unexpected life expenses came up after

Point still remains , poor management of your own money doesn’t mean you should or are justified in any way of asking for a handout . It’s one thing to live an average lifestyle and work hard and just get behind sometimes because life happens , it’s another to live above your means and then ask for a handout . (He doesn’t need 2 trucks that are that expensive , he could have gotten cheaper more affordable ones that get the job done , he WANTED those particular trucks .)

I just don’t think it’s a handout. Ufc champions just don’t get any respect especially Tim Dana hates him

Point still remains , poor management of your own money doesn’t mean you should or are justified in any way of asking for a handout . It’s one thing to live an average lifestyle and work hard and just get behind sometimes because life happens , it’s another to live above your means and then ask for a handout .

Yeah basically this. I worked at Wells Fargo doing home loans in 04-05. We disclosed exactly what would happen if people didn't make their payments. The 2-3 year ARMs were designed to repair credit and then at the end you would refi into a 30 year or another ARM. People were dumb and racked up more debt.

The movie The Big Short tried to make it seem like Bale's character was a genius but all of us knew what was going to happen. We just didn't have the cash to invest in betting on loan failures.

The Ferriti brothers are billionaires. WME is owned by a conglomerate of billionaires and millionaires. Why aren't you mad at them? Dana is a minority owner.

Did you know Apple contracts with companies to mine cobalt for your phone and tablet using child laborers? Or that until the mid-90s working conditions in a Toyota plant were so bad that people lost arms and legs. And when you got injured you got your last paycheck and nothing else? Now that you know these things and that they probably mean that the VAST majority of things you enjoy are produced by people who get injured and don't receive a lifetime of healthcare are you going to stop using those products? Demand equal pay for them? Better healthcare?

Or is it easier to just pretend you care so you have something to type on a forum?
he and his friends that run their little butt buddy like gang only care when it affect their liberal agenda

Back