RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

That same guy that ko’ed Fundora got koed by Tszyu … and he is on the event as a late replacement on a #1 contender fight …
No he didn't, he was soundly beaten but went 12 rounds.

I'm not saying Mendoza should get another shot @ Tszyu by any stretch, but, it's still a bit perverse.

I do happen to think this is going to be a very fun card. I WISH it were free, but it's going to be a fun night, regardless.

No he didn't, he was soundly beaten but went 12 rounds.

I'm not saying Mendoza should get another shot @ Tszyu by any stretch, but, it's still a bit perverse.

I do happen to think this is going to be a very fun card. I WISH it were free, but it's going to be a fun night, regardless.
Either way Tszyu destroyed Mendoza … that was your claim on why Fundora was getting a chance after being koed … I made the clarification that Mendoza got his chance before Fundora . And Sebastian is moving to the main event replacing Thurman is wasn’t the original plan …

this is USA only so I have amazon prime for nothing. (AND NO I AM NOT ASKING FOR AN ILLEGAL LINK SO DON"T BAN ME FOR THIS)

there is no legal way in canada to watch this so I won't watch it at all.

this is USA only so I have amazon prime for nothing. (AND NO I AM NOT ASKING FOR AN ILLEGAL LINK SO DON"T BAN ME FOR THIS)

Amazon Prime Video is available in Canada. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to watch it (unless it's been geo-blocked/region restricted?). It's also available on PPV.com. Try there.

Edit. I see. Either try PPV.com or get a VPN, connect to a server in the US, and view it on Amazon Prime Video. The latter is legal though it will likely violate Amazon's Terms of Service (TOS) if they caught you.

Last edited:
70 dollars for this....

I guess I'll pass and watch it on youtube after.

so, Prime Video is nerfed in Canada? lol.

Either way Tszyu destroyed Mendoza … that was your claim on why Fundora was getting a chance after being koed … I made the clarification that Mendoza got his chance before Fundora . And Sebastian is moving to the main event replacing Thurman is wasn’t the original plan …
You seem agitated/defensive and I don't understand why.
I've been a Fundora fan (brother and sister) since I first saw them fight. I think it's going to be a great card tbh, I was just pointing out that strange turn of events.

I don't think it's a smart fight for Fundora just after getting ktfo. Two KO's in a row isn't going to do much for his career. Just as a fan, it's going to be fun for as long as it lasts, and Sebastian will go until the wheels fall off.

That said, if Fundora magically wins he's on top of the world. It would be an amazing, very unexpected win.
He thinks it's worth the risk, but if I'm advising him, he's not ready for Tszyu.

so, Prime Video is nerfed in Canada? lol.

Well outside of the USA. There's no way for Canadians to watch this. Maybe it's on fite actually or maybe we have an option to pay 79.99 for it. But it's dumb thst this is prime only.

The only time it was better to not be in the USA is the wwe network. Which is going to be Netflix for Canada for every show.

USA has to have the USA network, Netflix, peacock and fox.

But USA beats us with this ppv.

Amazon Prime Video is available in Canada. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to watch it (unless it's been geo-blocked/region restricted?). It's also available on PPV.com. Try there.

Edit. I see. Either try PPV.com or get a VPN, connect to a server in the US, and view it on Amazon Prime Video. The latter is legal though it will likely violate Amazon's Terms of Service (TOS) if they caught you.

Yeah they shafted us for prime oh well

70 dollars for this....

I guess I'll pass and watch it on youtube after.

You don't have Amazon Prime?

Edit: omg you have to PAY on top it's not included with Amazon Prime??
I was under the assumption this was all included with your membership.

If so nvm not shafted at all.

You don't have Amazon Prime?

Edit: omg you have to PAY on top it's not included with Amazon Prime??
I was under the assumption this was all included with your membership.

If so nvm not shafted at all.
Not free with prime. 70 dollars for Fundora vs Tszyu. Only available in the US too. This will be a huge flop for Amazon.

International people … go and check on Fite/Triller if it’s available ….

In the US you can also buy it through PPV.com on any cable or satellite provider .. fite/triller and Amazon prime PPV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back